Author Topic: South Park season 12!  (Read 1667 times)

Invincible

Re: South Park season 12!
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2008, 07:54:06 AM »
^true that!

the episode about breast cancer & Cartman fighting Wendy was just fuckin classic! :laugh:

Yer, that had me cracking up.  :laugh:

I very rarely check back for an episode in the older series now, only the real classic episodes like the planetarium, sexual harrasment panda and the 1 where cartman joins nambla. Series 6 and onwards is where it is at its best.

Waht about all the other classics like  Volcano, Pink Eye, Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut, The Mexican Staring Frog Of Southern Sri Lanka, Cow Days, Chickenlover etc...
check this. one of my fav. episodes:   http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=6VVL2fjpQK8

Yep, all the recent episodes are better than any of them you just mentioned. I admit though, Cow Days still makes me laugh. Shenanigans!!!!

Are you telling me that they are better than the lice episode, the homeless one, the tourettes one and the imagination Land episodes? No way.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2008, 07:59:42 AM »
^

c'mon Imaginationland and tourette? Same old story: Kyle vs Cartman. Will Kyle suck Cartmans balls ::)? Or the cheap ending  :-\  Lice capade was okay but can't match up with  those I mentioned.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 08:01:56 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2008, 08:24:14 AM »
^omg, those are the best. when Cartman gets angry thats when the show is at its best. his crazy tantrums are amazing! or when he dresses up and pretends to act innocent or like someone else lol.

i love the new episode where he thinks chinese people are going to take over the world, so Cartman and  Butters go into a chinese resturant and hold them hostage. LOL! "Butters, GOD DAMNIT! you dont shoot a guy in the DICK!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Invincible

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2008, 08:29:14 AM »
Oh i forgot about them family guy episodes where Cartman is trying to get them taken off the air. Seriously the newer episodes are much better and have better replay value than the old ones. I must of watched that World Of Warcraft episode about 10 times.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2008, 09:26:34 AM »
Oh i forgot about them family guy episodes where Cartman is trying to get them taken off the air. Seriously the newer episodes are much better and have better replay value than the old ones. I must of watched that World Of Warcraft episode about 10 times.

LOL! WORD, any episode where cartman shines, or Randy (hes fuckin hilarious) make the episode great. how bout the one when they do the show like the show "24". i think it was called "The Snook", it was in Hilary Clintons "Snizze" lol.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2008, 09:40:57 AM »

LOL! WORD, any episode where cartman shines, or Randy (hes fuckin hilarious) make the episode great. how bout the one when they do the show like the show "24". i think it was called "The Snook", it was in Hilary Clintons "Snizze" lol.

Randy has become a really funny character in the recent seasons - one of the few highlight in the newer seasons.
Another awful episode. And a prime example how SP went down. A bomb in Hillary's vagina  ::) ( very childish). I liked South Park's satires and parodies, but they've become so ridiculous. Stone and Parker should lay down the crack pipe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2008, 03:46:08 PM »
^I agree with both of yall in a way...while I think "South Park" has stayed fresher than any show has been able to for 10+ seasons, the recent episodes still can't match up with the classics. However, the show is still hilarious and far more entertaining than any other cartoon series coming out nowadays.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2008, 06:57:34 PM »
^I agree with both of yall in a way...while I think "South Park" has stayed fresher than any show has been able to for 10+ seasons, the recent episodes still can't match up with the classics. However, the show is still hilarious and far more entertaining than any other cartoon series coming out nowadays.

AMEN! :cheers:

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2008, 11:10:44 PM »

'EclipZe

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2008, 12:07:49 PM »
LOL @ the new sp with obama and mccain hahahaha

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2008, 01:11:27 PM »
Great. Third crap episode in row. They really lost the ball after season eight. South Park was much better when Mat and Trey were on acids. In my opinion the first four seasons of SP were the best.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Kool Beenz

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2008, 03:11:30 PM »
i wish they still killed kenny

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2008, 08:28:23 AM »

LOL, remember when he died & then came back like randomly like 10 episodes later. :laugh:

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2008, 08:37:37 AM »

Kool Beenz

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2008, 08:53:12 AM »

LOL, remember when he died & then came back like randomly like 10 episodes later. :laugh:

yeah to be honest i have seen every episode ever made.
i remember i was like in 3rd grade when it first came out and i was the only kid in my class aloud to watch it and all the other kids would ask me what happin and the teacher would send me to the principles office for cussing like them lol