Author Topic: The driver of that car that the gunman that killed Pac is out there somewhere...  (Read 433 times)

dameons

Weird to think that there were  probably 2 or 3 other people in that car the the gunman stepped out of..These dudes have managed to keep their mouths shut all these years..Anyone know anyone who knows anyone etc and got the scoop on the driver and passengers?

GangstaBoogy

Nigga, the biggest rapper in the world at the time got shot after a Mike Tyson fight on the Las Vegas strip! That shiet was set-up one way or another. Theres no fuckin way in hell that NO ONE was able to identify / catch them after all these years.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

D-Stress

^^ word.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"The driver of that car that the gunman that killed Pac is out there somewhere" .. Dubcc's is setting a new standard when it comes to writing huh

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"The driver of that car that the gunman that killed Pac is out there somewhere" .. Dubcc's is setting a new standard when it comes to writing huh

lmao

D-Stress

lolz.

westside159

The whole 2 Pac murder case is Scary & Odd , the supposed car was a cadillac with 4 dudes inside and nobody see's nuthin , and nobody says nuthin . Crazy shit

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The only one that is known to be in the car is Orlando Anderson. 
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah but only pac gets hit or killed, they said he might have got grazed, but come on???
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Johnny B

everyone, just relax. ;D

alright dameons, Dubcc is gonna pull a full investigation starting NOW!  :D

kidding

CaliKorleone, I didn't know that Orlando Anderson was confirmed to be in the white car.. :o

I never really looked into it, but Kadafi was the only one that could identify the shooter/ppl in the car at the time, then he gets killed.

idk guys, I really can't predict, cuz there was so many possibilities.

Pac was involved in gangs and shit, so it coulda been one thing or another. no one will ever know.

Blood$

sad to say this, but they will never find out who really killed 2Pac or Biggie

dameons

Alright, so I had my buzz on the night I made this thread.The title doesn't make sense grammar-wise, but u know what I meant ya cunt..I fucked your mother in the ass and she had you alright?...Don't make me bend you over and paint a pair of tits on your back"my first love was hip hop" ya bucked toothed, bottled nosed pillow biter...

D-Stress

so was pac in gang or not

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Weird to think that there were  probably 2 or 3 other people in that car the the gunman stepped out of..These dudes have managed to keep their mouths shut all these years..Anyone know anyone who knows anyone etc and got the scoop on the driver and passengers?

not to disrepect you or anything. but why the fuck would you tell anyone u killed somebody.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Alright, so I had my buzz on the night I made this thread.The title doesn't make sense grammar-wise, but u know what I meant ya cunt..I fucked your mother in the ass and she had you alright?...Don't make me bend you over and paint a pair of tits on your back"my first love was hip hop" ya bucked toothed, bottled nosed pillow biter...

There you go! I can actually make sense out of that