Author Topic: HOT SHIT! Play-N-Skillz feat. Krayzie Bone, Bun B, lil Jon - One Mo 'Gain  (Read 224 times)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
http://www.mediafire.com/?y9ydwc3lijx

from The Titaniq... flipped that daft punk shit

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
THIS SHIT IS HOT

play n skillz got down with the production.. that shit is sick!!

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
only thing I coudl do without is the talking on the chorus

everlast1986

Yeah i could do without the chorus and Lil Jon. They flipped the sample ok i guess.

"Freaks" was one of my favorite club joints of summer 04

Jome

Think it's "One Mo Gin".. that's what they label the rips.

Track would be a banger without Lil Jon and the first rapper (whoever that is), and better mixing/finetuning.. now it's just a cool track.

Krayzie on fire, as usual..  8) Bun's verse doesn't quite fit the beat, sounds like it's mailed in.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i thought the first dude on the track did a great job, i dont mind lil jon cuz hes only at the start, i like that hook when hes like "  i wanna take somethin back to the cribbbbb"

bun b's verse added a street element, they change up the beat for him added some stabs it fits

you just have to be a fan of krayzie bone hes all over the place ive never really been a bone thugs and harmony fan , on some songs hes ok on, but on others hell completely ruin it
u gotta really listen cuz hes rappin so damn fast kinda like those radio advertisement commercials at the very end when they try to squeeze everything at the last second

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props!!!    8) 8) 8)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
i thought the first dude on the track did a great job, i dont mind lil jon cuz hes only at the start, i like that hook when hes like "  i wanna take somethin back to the cribbbbb"

bun b's verse added a street element, they change up the beat for him added some stabs it fits

you just have to be a fan of krayzie bone hes all over the place ive never really been a bone thugs and harmony fan , on some songs hes ok on, but on others hell completely ruin it
u gotta really listen cuz hes rappin so damn fast kinda like those radio advertisement commercials at the very end when they try to squeeze everything at the last second

wow, you think so? imo hes the most consistent member of bone... completely kills everything

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ yea bro, it takes alot of effort for me to listen to what hes saying
ive seen them in concert maybe 3 times here in L.A. at power 106's annual powerhouse bro when you hear them through a live microphone your like what the fuck? all u could really understand is MO MURDA MO MURDA or see you at the crossroads crossroads sooo youuu wont be lonelayyyyyyy Lol im so serious

twista before he slowed it down also used to be a killa , 40 water too

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
oh well yeah, live he sucks.

on songs i can always understand him completely. i think on this song his vocals are mixed a bit low, but he had the best verse imo