Author Topic: Shaun of the Dead  (Read 187 times)

Doggystylin

Shaun of the Dead
« on: June 07, 2006, 08:25:39 PM »
Anyone seen this? Its from 2004 Just watched it today, I like to give movies a bit of time before I finally judge them. But right after seeing it, it had some really cool gore scenes and some good humour. The scene where they catch David or whatever his name is was awesome, they just pulled him out and ripped right into his intestines. that was g. Wasn't anything special but it was a good movie to kill some time with. Oh and I liked how it was based in London, that was kinda different and it worked out nice even though you don't get to see much of London at all.

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Shaun of the Dead
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 09:33:21 PM »
That film was among the greatest Zombie movies ever made, it did all of the elements of the traditional films extremely, the most important being that they didnt call them zombies nor did they reveal the cause or completely wipe them out.  It was a great film, great acting, comedy and horror.

-KIDRENEGADE-

DopeDeala

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 10:46:49 PM »
I can remember the part when they throw LPs at a zombie in the backyard, quite hilarious movie. Should watch it again sometime soon.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 10:51:09 PM »
wassup niggaz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 10:20:30 AM »
Yup...It's a good movie, it got GREAT reviews when it was released, which is rare for this type of film...Nice blend of comedy and horror. The film isn't just based in London, it's not an American film...They just got it distributed here after it did so well in the UK...PeACe

Lazar

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 03:22:44 AM »
I love the movie. Simon Pegg is the shit  8)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 05:05:29 AM »

true, haven't caught Hot Fuzz yet though...

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 06:08:09 AM »

Hot Fuzz is a decent funny film, but i think i expected a lil more considering how good shaun of the dead was.. definately worth checking, alot more real time jokes in there and the setting of the movie is good...
I still love the scene where they're trapped in the Winchester and are batting the zombie to death over Queens "Dont Stop Me Now" Track.. lol

Lazar

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 08:26:36 AM »

Hot Fuzz is a decent funny film, but i think i expected a lil more considering how good shaun of the dead was.. definately worth checking, alot more real time jokes in there and the setting of the movie is good...
I still love the scene where they're trapped in the Winchester and are batting the zombie to death over Queens "Dont Stop Me Now" Track.. lol

Hot Fuzz is cool too, but like the most I prefer Shaun... BTW, anybody knows Big Nothing with Simon Pegg and David Schwimmer? This one is funny too  ;D

bez

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 05:51:07 AM »
Funny film.