Author Topic: sO I GOT IN a fight with a sk8er again!!!  (Read 367 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: sO I GOT IN a fight with a sk8er again!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2001, 02:44:33 PM »
We dont have beef with them because they skate...It's mainly because they think they are above everyone else but are really faggot ass wannabes....Shit I can care less if somone likes skating or not, but the people who skate have retarded role models who they follow and become dumb...I dont make fun of skaters in my school, sometimes when people ask me if I'm a skater I would just say "Fuck skaters, man"...

But I used to have a skater friend who liked Rap just as much as me, so it's all goos...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

eNgIeS

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2001, 03:03:25 PM »

We dont have beef with them because they skate...It's mainly because they think they are above everyone else but are really faggot ass wannabes....Shit I can care less if somone likes skating or not, but the people who skate have retarded role models who they follow and become dumb...I dont make fun of skaters in my school, sometimes when people ask me if I'm a skater I would just say "Fuck skaters, man"...

But I used to have a skater friend who liked Rap just as much as me, so it's all goos...

They could say the same about "homies" as well. They probably think you "homie gz" think that your above them. Get it.

The probably feel rap role models are dumb & you guys follow them. They probably say "That Snoop Dogg smokes so much weed, he is brain dead & dopey & these guys want to be like him"

See what i mean they probably feel the same. If yall just go together & called a truce & be mature instead of trying to be TUFF or COOL by fighting it would have a much better result in the end

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2001, 03:49:40 PM »
B4 Engies spoke this was the dumbest post in the i've ever read
Now I know you're being dumb man
I aint being a British snob or nothing but no wonder theres so much shooting and stuff in America

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2001, 03:52:20 PM »
I dont fight with Skaters...I just think they are dumb...that's all..I don't pick fights with no one...

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2001, 06:15:15 PM »
ok its not about hatin jus cuz they'r skaterz... i mean jus cuz u skate dont mean ur gay or nuthin,... its jus that SOME skaterz, most of them being immature lil kids(so i m talkin bout 11 yr old-14 year old skaters at narrators age level) and they think they're all hard and shit, and they diss foolz a lott, jus cuz those people aint like them. so they'll make fun of people who like rap or are jus diffreent, as long as they know the person cant get back at them, ya know. so basically this type of skater iz a coward who thinks hes all dat but aint. i aint hatin on them, tho..l
the song i made dissin them was jus gay, and i did dat cuz i wanted to show narrator how to make a REAL song dissin those faggots, not jus bullish ass 1 minute raps

Murderous_MC

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuck Dat Shit We Can All Get Rich!
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2001, 09:41:10 PM »
yo guys i totally feel ya, i skate though... but i really feel ya.

me and my homeboys are cool and we don't think we're above anyone, we aren't those fucking punk skaters that just talk shit and never back it up and all that crap... infact i'll be honest, i hate most skaters. i got love for the sport though, it keeps me busy an all that.

me and boys listen to rap, and most skaters are like "u guys aren't real skaters, punk is the only way to go" and we we're just like "fuck that, u kno that punk shit is fake, its all managed anger they put out to make it seem like they all tough... if Fred Durst got caught up with a hard rapper on the streetz he'd get his ass straight fucked up"

they just walked off, they knew that shit was true. the point is, please don't generalize us... there are some of us that are cool, and keep it real.

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2001, 10:13:19 PM »
I'm with engies on this. Why are you dissin skaterz on wax?  Obviously you have nothing better to do then diss a bunch of people because skating is there hobby. What do you think they say about rap. I think people these days need to respect each others intrest.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2001, 10:15:20 PM »
By the way. Does anyone like to watch the X GAmes. I'm not into skating or anything but  I love watching it every summer on espn.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2001, 08:29:11 AM »
yeah i watch that shit....

its dope....im a tony hawks fanatic too...

....so sue me!!! lol
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

So Much Style

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2001, 09:42:14 PM »
NAW, you guys dont get the point..i dont diss them cause they skate!!! them skaters on the x games and shit are awesome ( i used to be a snowboarder, and was really into this stuff at one time), they are just labeled skaters,  cause they luike to go by that...i will call them  "retarted flaming homo nutsack licking fags" if thats better?  and kunal hak aka rapquake go do a deadly dance in a tp fool ::)
So much style back at it again

TheSheriff

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2001, 08:28:16 AM »
SMStyle, dawg, you gotta chill. You gotta see they side, ya know?

You boast on how you(I'd assume ya white, correct me if I'm wrong...)smacked up three skaters in some majority-white suburban residential area-You're a wannabe, dawg.

You do drugs? All that shit, just to be like your rolemodels? Dawg, you a wannabe.

I'm black. I've done drugs, yeah, dealt shit, but I got off that-I got wife and kids and all. Yeah, I been in gangbangs and shit, but I got out-That shit's fucked, loc.

Fine, protect yours if you being dissed on, but don't go out just to get your rep, when you don't understand their argument, knawhaImean?

Skating's cool, my boss at Truthsayer skates and shit, I don't care on that, but some of 'em can get annoying-But then again, so can some rappers, knawhaImsayin?

Final point...Gayhatin sucks, dude. They be different, I ain't gonna pretend they exactly perfectly normal, but most people ain't perfectly normal, I know gays, and they okay, so don't cuss on them because you need something to hate-You probably don't know no gays.

Peace, man,

Dill F.

So Much Style

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2001, 10:33:21 AM »
sherrif, you moron, please shut the fuck up. the end.

So Much Style

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2001, 10:33:53 AM »
someone please close this.