Author Topic: I was suprised to see Erykah had a baby with the DOC...  (Read 680 times)

Young Old Head

Re: I was suprised to see Erykah had a baby with the DOC...
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008, 05:07:27 AM »
I was reading a magazine that's on the shelf right now.. can't remember the name of it... but Erykah was talking about some of the dude's she's been with in the industry.  She mentioned she had a baby by the DOC, I think in 2003.  They asked her if DOC was different from her other boyfriends like Common, Andre3000 and M-1... she said that he was alot different, that he doesn't change for anyone.. something like that.

Anyway, DOC is a lucky dude... because Erykah is a bad woman in all her ways... righteous, beautiful, romantic, artistic, intelligent.. and so on.

I don't know if I would use the word lucky conisidering she's been with half the industry

what i was thinkin...

she should do a song with lil kim about fuckin the industry *lol*

Your trippin man... Let's say she's been with Common, M-1, DOC, Andre3000.... that's what.. 4 dudes?  So you wouldn't get with a great woman just because she's been with 4 dudes?   The only women I know that are past the age of 21 and haven't been with atleast 4 dudes are Muslim women... and a Muslim woman that strong in her religion wouldn't allow herself to go with a non-Muslim man, because that goes against the Qu'ran.  So you can't be true to what your saying. 

Get out of here with that... and to even put her on Lil Kim's level... Lil Kim is not even there on a conscious or a cultural level... she can't even stand in the same room as Erykah Badu.

aw c'mon man, i was just playin... though she obviously has a special liking for rappers period. and i bet there's even more famous lovers that didn't unveil yet...so that's kinda lil kim-ish to me  ;)

Cash Money Blood Gang

messi19

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 05:19:37 AM »
Damn i didn't know Erykah got down like that. And shit who wouldnt fuck her i mean....

Diggfinger

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 05:37:41 AM »
I was reading a magazine that's on the shelf right now.. can't remember the name of it... but Erykah was talking about some of the dude's she's been with in the industry.  She mentioned she had a baby by the DOC, I think in 2003.  They asked her if DOC was different from her other boyfriends like Common, Andre3000 and M-1... she said that he was alot different, that he doesn't change for anyone.. something like that.

Anyway, DOC is a lucky dude... because Erykah is a bad woman in all her ways... righteous, beautiful, romantic, artistic, intelligent.. and so on.

True. I really had a period (that still seems to stick) where I was basically tired of all the rapping, and yapping about "hoes and floes" only to hear the next song saying "oh this woman broke my heart wa wa".

So I wanted the womans side of thangs.

And Erykah just stroke me as being alternative, deep, spiritual, healthy, positive, mysterious and interesting in so many ways...
she might seem a little full of herself in interviews but hey, arent we all??  ;D

play on playaz....

HEC

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008, 08:56:22 AM »

I don't know if I would use the word lucky conisidering she's been with half the industry

what i was thinkin...

Your trippin man... Let's say she's been with Common, M-1, DOC, Andre3000.... that's what.. 4 dudes?  So you wouldn't get with a great woman just because she's been with 4 dudes?   The only women I know that are past the age of 21 and haven't been with atleast 4 dudes are Muslim women... and a Muslim woman that strong in her religion wouldn't allow herself to go with a non-Muslim man, because that goes against the Qu'ran.  So you can't be true to what your saying. 

Get out of here with that... and to even put her on Lil Kim's level... Lil Kim is not even there on a conscious or a cultural level... she can't even stand in the same room as Erykah Badu.

yeah no way she is LiL Kim, but lets not put her on a pedestal and say she is rightheous and all that

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2008, 01:39:01 PM »

what i was thinkin...

i agree with alot of what you saying my equal,cats act like these broads ain't been around,shit most of you equals muthafucc'n broads been ran up in several times yall bagged them. don't agree with that lil kim not standing in erykah's room tho, ain't no fucc'n body on earth got a space to they self yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2008, 03:26:52 PM »

what i was thinkin...

i agree with alot of what you saying my equal,cats act like these broads ain't been around,shit most of you equals muthafucc'n broads been ran up in several times yall bagged them. don't agree with that lil kim not standing in erykah's room tho, ain't no fucc'n body on earth got a space to they self yell
Ha, ha, I like that.