Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Interview + "House Shoe Musik" Mixtape Available Now!!!!  (Read 9922 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
as well as a song he did with Brotha Lynch Hung & Warren G that I know u dont have.

I need that shit. 8)
cosign whats up with this 50 sac song?

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
The hard copies...Are they available to be sent worldwide...Say to the likes of United Kingdom?  :laugh:

Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
LMAoa!!!!..Damn..What a funny Thread!!!!!!!!!
That Soopafly DPGC dude needs his own comedy show!!!!!!!!!

Western Union Mixtape is Banging!!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

TrippleC

• Lil Geezy
these dudes are dope! but why does bad lucc always look like he just ate 10 stacks of pancakes? lol, all are good, but Lucc is the dopest by far

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^LOL. you seriously checkin him out like that? come on, now.

D~Nice

God damn I'd give you +100 on your karma for that. LMFAO!!!

D~Nice

Anyways, back to the album. Bird In The Hand is insane. Lucc gave Bush the bizness on that track. Absolutely murdered it.

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, back to the album. Bird In The Hand is insane. Lucc gave Bush the bizness on that track. Absolutely murdered it.
Thanks bro!

conqueso34

• Muthafuckin' OG
Dope, dope, dope album. Havent stopped listening for a couple of days now. Also need to get me a hard copy.

Favorite tracks that have been on repeat are Bird In Ah hand and Hey You

Cant wait for the album. all three keep doin your shit, I got four more people listenin to the mixtape as well

WestCoasta

"tryin to find a job where you could still smoke ya blunts"   ;D

KrisNaga

• Lil Geezy
  • Shaolin Shadowboxer
I downloaded the album thanks to Nima.

I have to say my fav track on the album by a long shot is HEY YOU. That track is a complete banger, sheer class. Bird in a Hand and All Night are also classics.

Str8 Ridah

• Lil Geezy
Why

Even

Consider

Anyone

Else?

--

Thanks for this new west coast music!  I'd best describe it as 'fresh & crisp'

P.S.

Lovin' this thread & the artist/fan interaction!

What up Lucc, Fly, Damani?!

Westurn Union, CHUUUCH!   8)

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
My fav track....damn its inda hard to pick, because whole tape is banging, but the tracks Im bumpin the most are 'Get ahh Barr', 'Hold up' and 'All night'.

Probably my fav is 'Get ahh Barr'. The compliment of what the whole mixtape is expressing. That new fresh crispness WC sound, Over and old school Soopafly DPGC type beat like back in earlier days...(beat Kinda reminds me a bit like an uptempo 'Hoes, Money and Clout' from Snoops Da game is to be sold...album). Lucc, Damani and Soopa all bring thier A game flow, dope experimental hook (which reminds me again of some of Soopas experimentation on Dazs DPGC u know what Im throwin up) and most importantly, gets that head bobbin to the beat soon as the track starts. great stuff.

'Hold Up', I like this Warren Campbell 1-2-flow style beat, where Damani and Lucc both sounds Hungry as fu@# on this track. Lucc probably has the line of the entire Tape here "They got me fu@#ed up step down/ Crunk aint dead, check now//"........whooooooooa I was like DAAAAAAAAAAAMN  :o when I heard that one lol.

"All Night" I like how Soopa flipped the Michael Jackson - Rock with you sample and turned it into a modernized 80s uptempo house party style track....good feel good beat. Great work.   

Actually thats what I like about this tape. I always knew Soopafly was an expreimental type of producer, which is one of the major reasons why I like the dude, but the chemistry of all 3 (considering they all have totally different styles) with thier exprimentation and hunger definately amalgamate good and more importantly consistanly throughout the project, which creates that fresh sound everybody been talking about. I mean concepts like 'Bird in ah hand' where they all come political, 'of the year award' where they appreciate what they have achieved and letting everyone know they aint going nowhere, in that whole oscar award winning style thing and the deepness you feel in 'next time'. This is great!!!

lmao....I should've just reviewed the enitre tape track by track...:p

Oh yeah before I leave it at this..WHAT UP WITH THE HARD COPIES!!! lol....

For real WU (Soopa, Damani & Lucc) keep up that good shit. You have set the bar high on this one, so am expecting nothing less than dopeness from the actual album!!!

Peace   

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
^Dope review. Right now I really like "Intro To Tha Union", "Cali Grown", "Of Tha Year Award", "All Night" & "Next Time" the most but all the tracks are off the chain. 8)

I like how Lucc, Damani & Fly stuck to their guns & kept it West Coast instead of having to do every song with a 'South style' beat or have an R&B singer on every song for a hook or whatever everyone else is doing to make a hit. Like WC said in his new interview on raptism, you have to just do you no matter what. 8)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 10:12:27 PM by Mistah C.H.I.L.L. - The Champ Is Here! »