Author Topic: Have u ever been made fun at 4 liking rap?  (Read 371 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Have u ever been made fun at 4 liking rap?
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2001, 12:32:40 AM »
All the asians here are cool. Half of my friends are asian. They all smoke weed and listen to the same rap I do. If it weren't for them I would go crazy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2001, 12:39:45 AM »
opposite over here

I DO NOT LIVE IN THE GHETTO, REPEAT I DO NOT LIVE IN THE GHETTO buuuuuuuut.....

somehow the school system always buses me to the most ghettoist schools where 71% of the kids there are dirty wet back i'm like 1 or only 20 or so clean mexicans there than theres like 20% blacks, and whites and arabians are the minorities...so basically every one listened to rap during kingergarden -8th grade basically, sure i probably only like rap cuz i grew up around (i'm greatful no doubt) but i also liked Rock N Roll and i was ALWAYS ridiculed by all my friends and peers for holding a 2pac cd in one hand and a Nirvana or KoRn cd in the other...it wasn't BAD like the stuff that would make me run home cryin' or come to school and kill evry one, naw it was more like a nusance , even though i don't like Limp Bizkit i'm greatful they made it Ok to like both rap and rock....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2001, 12:41:35 AM »
man i get everyone makin' fun of me cause i like rap, even some of my family members make fun of me .... but its all good im used to it,,,, i dont really care.

Snoop912

• Lil Geezy
  • Holdin' it down for Big Snoop Dogg and the rest of the Westside!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2001, 01:52:49 AM »
Man when I was in School not too many listened to rap.  Sure they make some would say some shit to me but i was like fuck you cuz i don't give a fuck what others say bout me. Back in School all my peeps called me Snoop and still to this day same wit some of there parents do to hehehe
Even to day some say some shit cuz i lisen to rap, some say i only listen to cuz everyone else does.... Well fuck that I got listening to rap back in 93 "Doggystyle" came out and the next day i went out and bout the album my next was "The Chronic" So how tha fuck can they say that cuz at that time not to may knew what rap was around here. But i say Fuck Them!!!
Peace
~Snoop912~
"If your kid's out there shooting people, it's not because of Eminem or Xzibit tape, it's because you let them have access to a gun."                          
~Xzibit~

The #1 Snoop Dogg Site On The Net!
http://snoopsdoggpound.cjb.net/
Brought To You By My Dogg
-bpg_snoopdogg

The # 1 Snoop Club On The Net!!!
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/snoopsdoggpoundclub

There Ain't No Party Like A DPG Party!!!

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2001, 03:19:16 AM »
  8) What's Crackin' 8)

Damn, this shit is funny! I'm Mexican frum Southern Cali so I was raised around all kinds of Races... at school I would hang with other Mexicans though... not a racist thing, you just get along more with people you can relate too. I aint a hip hop head but I do only listen to rap....West Coast Gangsta Rap, that's my thing, and even some Chicano Rap which I know alot of you dont like and will probably talk shit but I dig some of it so it bumps in my ride 8)
   Yeah, when I was going to school there was all kinds of crowds, Mexican's (wetbacks & chicanos), Blacks listen to rap and R&B, Skaters (wiggers to us) listened to that Metal Rap shit, and then there's tha normal muthafuckers who listen to tha comercial shit that's on MTV everyday....
  Some people would talk shit about what you listened to or who you kicked it with but it wouldnt really matter.... only people i took serious were tha people in my crowd who were down with what I liked..... cuz bottom line, whoever talks shit about something they know nothin about dont really have no say
  Peace Out... 8)

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2001, 06:47:59 AM »
man....

back in the day when i was livin in new york i was the biggest rap head on my block...but i used to get a lil stick off the older cats for strollin through the hood bumpin that west coast shit!!!

then once i moved to london everything switched up on me....living in Brixton rap or black music in general is a huge part of the culture (just like ny) but, when i first came here the uk didnt really have big rap groups of their own to idolise so they idolised the american cats.

so when i moved into the block peeps were lik "oh wow your from manhattan!"

and everyone wanted to roll with me...after a while though everybody realised it wasnt no thing and all was cool....
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2001, 07:56:55 AM »
ROUND OUR WAY EVERYONE LOVES HIP HOP AND WERE ALL QUITE IN TO UK GARAGE  8)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2001, 08:02:09 AM »
I get it all the tizzime I am called Snoop by the majority of people I talk to in school

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2001, 11:54:33 AM »
Man, What It All Comes Down To Is, Don't WORRY About What Other People Think, It Really Doesn't Matter, They're Nothing To You.

R-CEE

• 'G'
  • dirty south affiliate
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2001, 04:05:46 PM »
dont b ashamed of rap,,,fuck ignorant folks,,
when i was 17,,i was sent to juvi for 3 months,,i was one of the only white people in there. everyone strerotyped me,,they thought i listened to nirvana an shit,,,i had really long hair back then,,i was a small dude,,,so i caught alot of shit,,most of the people in their claimed folk,,they kept us separated,,they put me with the cuz,,the only time we had near each other is when we ate,if we werent on lock down,,,the first day i was in there,,,someone smarted off to me,,when i stepped, the whole table stood up,,,we went at it for a couple seconds b 4 the guards jumped,,later he came up and shook my hand and apologized,,he said he couldnt believe i was goin to fight all those people,,we became good friends,,,thats off the subject but it was a experience when i was sterotyped,,,we also had a guy with nazi tatoos an shit,,,they had to send him somewhere else,,,he always got beat down,,but we got beat by the guards,,they were the real bad asses. big motherfuckers,,one time we had a riot,,only one section of us though,,and all the guards couldnt even do shit,,,we put the power out,,some escaped,,and alot of cops ond the fire dept had to come,,we were on lock down for a long time after that,,,the funny thing is my stepbrother was in another part of the jail,,,we saw each other every now and then,,sometimes it was fun,,mostly sucked though,,nothin to it,,,no drugs though,no females,a cigarette every now an then
dont make me pop a slug in this bitch
u fuckin with some dirty south affiliates

Head Honcho

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2001, 04:18:45 PM »
Yeah I know what some of yall be sayin. It's not easy for me either. Its like this:
I started my youth education last year, and I came directly from a public school, and there I had a lot of friends who were into hiphop, but then I start the y.u. and theres a lot of people who listen to Dance, rock funk etc., but im the only one who listens to rap, and they be sorta hatin cuz they dont understand hiphop-culture and shit. Ignorant azzed muthafuckas!

Murderous_MC

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuck Dat Shit We Can All Get Rich!
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2001, 06:40:31 PM »
at my school, i'd say almost all the guys like Rap, some liking the more Punk-Rap crap like Limp Bizkit... but for the most part Rap is the dominant genre for the guys... i'd have to say the ones everyone loves is Eminem, Dre, Snoop, Nelly, and a few like DMX...

Out of the ones i mentioned, i only like Dre & Snoop... and i'm the ONLY one that has their earlier albums in the whole school... i have all their albums, most of em just got 2001, Last Meal, and Top Dogg... i like Daz, Kurupt, Snoop, Warren G, Bad Azz, 2PAC, Xzibit, Ras Kass, and basicly the whole Westcoast scene... most of em say "who the fuck are these guys?" i mean they know 2pac and Xzibit... but as for Daz, Bad Azz, Kurupt, they don't got a fucking clue who those guys are. I got a few of my homies into the whole West, but most of them are way too ignorant to try something new, so they just stick to their Dre's and Snoop's... its their loss really, i don't get made fun of or critisized... no one got the balls to critisize me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2001, 02:04:04 PM »
I dont really gte made fun of for liking rap, but my dad does by my mom...She thinks it's teenager musi, but I feel sorry for my dad, cuz he's embarassed to like rap..