Author Topic: Game Remix, but.... It's a new beat!  (Read 297 times)

vince v.

• Lil Geezy
Game Remix, but.... It's a new beat!
« on: April 13, 2008, 06:54:09 PM »
So Yeh , I know erryone remixed this shit, but this is a remix beat, not someone else on games beat. .
It's my beat, thought I'd share with yall. Hit me if anyone needs tracks!!!!!
myspace.com/skyhighent

DL link
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1050165099904a5a/

Thanks for listenin
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 08:10:27 PM by vince v. »

messi19

Re: Game Remix, but.... It's a new beat!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 07:04:13 PM »
Nobody wanna check your myspace cuz that's all you want.

vince v.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 07:49:10 PM »

Check my credits and keep yo mouth shut youngbuck.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 07:50:12 PM »
haha!!!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

No Teflon

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 11:30:59 PM »

Nigga dont step over that line here,  Dona Dana is my bitch, i say when u can diss him or not, i decide when and what goes on these board, ya dig? iam the boss here....

K-9

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 11:49:50 PM »

Nigga dont step over that line here,  Dona Dana is my bitch, i say when u can diss him or not, i decide when and what goes on these board, ya dig? iam the boss here....
Lmao mothafuckers here are frutloopers here fo real :laugh:.....u aint the boss here fuck off or ima k9 ur ass.....

messi19

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 12:25:49 AM »

Yeah cuz ure known for trying to get internet sex..ol predator ass nigga. Niggas call Dateline i think we have a predator..

"I work out, Been working out for the last 4 years, on strict Diet and Taking some Supplements, like creatine and other shit....

I hit hard, but i am The most handsome, i belive.... 8)" - No Teflon aka Hurricane LAX aka Bwstakeover..the "Boss"

hahahahaah u mad there lil russian boy? nigga go steal some oil or something ol dateline ass nigga. U maaaaaad

Lol at todays lames tryin to get gay internet sex..hilaaaarious..

Lol at this nigga callin another man "AMAZING" for being a Game stan..lmao u loost there lil russian/white/black/yellow or many dicks your momz took in her rotten ass pussy..lookin like a dry raisin and shit. Mixed niggas gets no love.

I can see how youre gay though, cuz u dont really think straight (yes pun)..greatest joke i've ever heard
so on a scale from 1-5 how mad are u?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 12:34:16 AM by Don Dada (now from Netherlands, whatup Amsterdam) »

No Teflon

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 01:57:14 AM »

Yeah cuz ure known for trying to get internet sex..ol predator ass nigga. Niggas call Dateline i think we have a predator..

"I work out, Been working out for the last 4 years, on strict Diet and Taking some Supplements, like creatine and other shit....

I hit hard, but i am The most handsome, i belive.... 8)" - No Teflon aka Hurricane LAX aka Bwstakeover..the "Boss"

hahahahaah u mad there lil russian boy? nigga go steal some oil or something ol dateline ass nigga. U maaaaaad

Lol at this nigga callin another man "AMAZING" for being a Game stan..lmao u loost there lil russian/white/black/yellow or many dicks your momz took in her rotten ass pussy..lookin like a dry raisin and shit. Mixed niggas gets no love.

I can see how youre gay though, cuz u dont really think straight (yes pun)..greatest joke i've ever heard

See, i spit 2 bars and this Sweden ass faggot  comes back with a love letter to me, hahaha...ok, see u later faggot, on the news maybe??? With a Truck drivers pulling ur car outta the river with Ur Pregnant Girlfriend in the car...........and in the car they would Find a tape, but it wouldnt say who it was too, come to think about it, his name was.......it was u, Damn(Games Vioce).....

K-9

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 08:19:44 AM »
FREE POST ALL DAY THANKS TO DON DADDY AND NO TEFLON
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 08:27:56 AM by Dollars N Sense »

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 09:04:37 AM »
FREE POST ALL DAY THANKS TO DON DADDY AND NO TEFLON
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

messi19

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 09:36:15 AM »

See, i spit 2 bars and this Sweden ass faggot  comes back with a love letter to me, hahaha...ok, see u later faggot, on the news maybe??? With a Truck drivers pulling ur car outta the river with Ur Pregnant Girlfriend in the car...........and in the car they would Find a tape, but it wouldnt say who it was too, come to think about it, his name was.......it was u, Damn(Games Vioce).....

u maaaad u maaaaad? the nigga tryna get internet pussy/dick from homos. lmao at lame niggas. The nigga sittin and counting everyday how many spins Game gets hahaahaha.

pregnant girlfriend..car? nigga fuck is this russian talkin bout? lmao step your joke game up. It must be the steroids huh?

like Nate Dogg says "eeeeeyoooo eyyyyoo eyoooo...u dont wanna fuck with meeee". Lol at this nigga sayin "im the most handsome" haha u gonna fuck em through the computer? lol at russians