Author Topic: Sara Varone "surfing" (My avatar .gif)  (Read 457 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Sara Varone "surfing" (My avatar .gif)
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2008, 09:24:41 PM »
Unknown fact- Job likes men

Well, maybe not that unknown :stupid:

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2008, 09:36:22 PM »
who gives a fuck about this ugly puta
i do

I assume we all do, except Job

But I can't see the vid

Job only likes ugly ass black women
wow how clever LADIES & GENTLEMEN GIVE THIS PALE FACE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE HE KNOWS HOW TO EDIT......fuckin dumbasss

clap clap clap
man if eye were you , you should be practicing. you gurl left you cuz you couldnt hit it right so she had to leave you and have a orgy to make up (and thats probably a lot of making up time she got ahead) for the wasted time she spent with your lame ass. now get

me? a lame ass? i'm not the one 24/7 on the internet mothafucka, i could post at 3 am or 1pm you'd answer in the 5 minutes following you should get a life before insulting people stupid fuck

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2008, 09:38:04 PM »
who gives a fuck about this ugly puta
i do

I assume we all do, except Job

But I can't see the vid

Job only likes ugly ass black women
wow how clever LADIES & GENTLEMEN GIVE THIS PALE FACE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE HE KNOWS HOW TO EDIT......fuckin dumbasss

clap clap clap
man if eye were you , you should be practicing. you gurl left you cuz you couldnt hit it right so she had to leave you and have a orgy to make up (and thats probably a lot of making up time she got ahead) for the wasted time she spent with your lame ass. now get

me? a lame ass? i'm not the one 24/7 on the internet mothafucka, i could post at 3 am or 1pm you'd answer in the 5 minutes following you should get a life before insulting people stupid fuck
like eye said step your game up cuz your bitch left you.......to go get banged out my a grip of niggas just to make up for your lame ass not hitting it rite

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2008, 09:42:37 PM »
you think you're funny now, inventing shit like that? All you're doing is making black people look bad telling us all they do is rape white woman in gangs, that's not cool, Malcolm X would be ashamed of your latino ass having some black blood

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2008, 09:46:10 PM »
you think you're funny now, inventing shit like that? All you're doing is making black people look bad telling us all they do is rape white woman in gangs, that's not cool, Malcolm X would be ashamed of your latino ass having some black blood
hahah nigga what eye make up you told me your bitch left to go get banged out by a grip of niggas. now you telling duck tales on me when did eye say Blacks rape white women in gangs, where did your pale face pull tha shit from now??? eye aint tellin ducktale but you are nigga. step your game up

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2008, 09:52:38 PM »
i could be wrong but i'm gonna sleep now, with my girl by my side, have a good night with your right hand

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2008, 09:53:38 PM »
i could be wrong but i'm gonna sleep now, with my girl by my side, have a good night with your right hand
yea sure you are  ::)

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2008, 09:58:13 PM »
Job is the special kind of breed I call a nigga-ass-paisa

wcsoldier

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2008, 10:21:54 PM »
What a shame , a thread about a beautiful Italian bitch being ruined by this Malcom X wannabe  :-X

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2008, 11:34:37 PM »
Job is the special kind of breed I call a nigga-ass-paisa

lol...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2008, 12:04:02 AM »
Man, I'm Charlie Murphy in this muther fucker.

Job=Ashy Larry