Author Topic: four new beats give me some feedback  (Read 120 times)

michel19

• Lil Geezy
four new beats give me some feedback
« on: April 10, 2008, 03:05:36 PM »
Like what titled says i'm back with four new beats, ive really stepped up my game on my new beats and i really became better in making beats
I'ma give you a brief describtion about them

1. Agressive Orchstral

a piano beat with muted guitar and strings to make it a bit agressive and hardcore haha but at the end of the beat i wanted to go out musicaly and wanted to define that as my signature. After seeing view tutorial about chord progressions grabbed my pad and started to write some progressions and started to play them, this beat is perfect to spitt some furious lyrics over it

2. Minor

A minor piano beat with a choir vocals and acoustic guitar and strings to really set the dramatic mood, perfect to spitt some deep shit over it

3.Orchestral meets hiphop

As some of you might know ( i guess ) Eminem is my main influence and i'm wanted to do a beat you might think i was produced by him hahah but i gave it my own twist to it and people yes:P
nothing is sampled not even the beginning everything you hear is composed by me, this beat is perfect to spitt some angry lyrics

4.Classic baby

A sampled beat done with edison and fl slicer and the scratches with the wave traveler ( thanks nfx for the tutorial ) i wanted to make a relaxed sampled beat wich kinda brings you back to that old skool hiphop vibe but at the same time have that new skool energy, in my opinion this beat is great for lyrical rappers to spitt over it

please comment me, tell me what you like about it of dislike or something i should have done differently

www.myspace.com/dabeatmaker20

peace

WORLD FAME

• Lil Geezy
Re: four new beats give me some feedback
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 04:48:12 PM »
I'm feeling the beats check my artist pask-1 www.myspace.com/pask1 maybe we can do some business holla....