Author Topic: Check out some of my art! (Pac, Biggie, Cube, etc) *UPDATED WITH NEW*  (Read 1285 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Check out some of my art! (Pac, Biggie, Cube, etc)
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2008, 11:43:00 AM »
yeah homie you got heat!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Allgold

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 10:41:46 AM »
I wanted to do the Cube XXL cover, but I've only seen the Game version. I checked like 10 bookstores around here. Is the Cube version limited or just released in certain areas? I need to get ahold of that early Redman XXL cover too.

And to all the people that PM'ed me, all these *and more* are prints, I'll sell 'em for $30 each or 2 for $50 through paypal. 8)

hrsmn_london

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 11:05:14 AM »
Be a better pic if Redman's face wasn't covered up. And Meth didn't look half-retarded in the pic, lol. I used to have some glasses just like Red's in that pic, someone gaffled 'em from me.

LoL. True.

Who is in the 3rd pic dude? Brilliant drawings. The 2Pac ones are perfect.

Allgold

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 11:31:44 AM »
Be a better pic if Redman's face wasn't covered up. And Meth didn't look half-retarded in the pic, lol. I used to have some glasses just like Red's in that pic, someone gaffled 'em from me.

LoL. True.

Who is in the 3rd pic dude? Brilliant drawings. The 2Pac ones are perfect.

Thanks mane! The third pic was me attempting to do something a little more abstract and "arty". It's a pic of the late, great comedian Bill Hicks. He died almost 15 years ago at 32 of pancreatic cancer.

D-Stress

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 11:57:59 AM »
 :o :o WoW!!!!!!!!

D Breezy

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 12:17:49 PM »
thats pretty good, can u do an eazy e one?
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 12:37:59 PM »
HOLY SHIT YOU A MONSTER!!!! Thems are worth buying. If you are thinking about making anymore how about an Eazy or Scarface one?

Allgold

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 03:46:22 PM »
HOLY SHIT YOU A MONSTER!!!! Thems are worth buying. If you are thinking about making anymore how about an Eazy or Scarface one?

I could do an Eazy-E pic easy, specially one with him wearing sunglasses. Be a pretty dope addition to my portfolio actually. As I stated above, I'd like to do one of Scarface, the rapper, I've allready done Scarface the movie poster 10+ times through comissions, I'm "scarfaced" out.l

I'd do an Eazy-E pic tomorrow or the next day if 5 people wanted to buy a print of it for $30. 

Allgold

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2008, 09:08:34 AM »

I could do an Eazy-E pic easy, specially one with him wearing sunglasses. Be a pretty dope addition to my portfolio actually. As I stated above, I'd like to do one of Scarface, the rapper, I've allready done Scarface the movie poster 10+ times through comissions, I'm "scarfaced" out.l

I'd do an Eazy-E pic tomorrow or the next day if 5 people wanted to buy a print of it for $30. 

No takers? That's cool. I'm going to upload some more of my comic book style work....somethings I've done without photo reference.

Allgold

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2008, 10:51:55 AM »

The first two are sketches, I didn't like the way I inked the hand with the pistol, the texture wasn't what I was going for. But I like the main guys face, so I'll lightbox this one and start again.

These two are some sketches I did of a Frankenstein type creature--just for fun. The bottom two are the "finished" version of the pic, I was planning on adding a dark background with a castle and all that, but I got side-tracked. This was done on a special kind of paper that has patterns printed into it, and you can only see them if a special fluid is brushed onto it. You can see the pattern on his vest, face and all the areas that look grey in the pic, they are really very fine lines, they don't show up in the camera too well.

This was an 11"X17" RECREATION of a page by one of my favorite artists of all time, Frank Milller from his Sin City work.

GangstaBoogy

That Cube one is sick.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

D Breezy

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2008, 11:20:14 AM »

ill buy an eazy one for 20

No takers? That's cool. I'm going to upload some more of my comic book style work....somethings I've done without photo reference.
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Allgold

That Cube one is sick.

Thanks! That's one of my favorites, turned out really nice. A lot of times I'll see something in the pic I don't care for, but that one turned out pretty close to what I had in mind as far as the execution of it.

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
Great job man. I like the Biggie and Jimi Hendrix ones the most. Have you ever considered doing a group portrait like NWA or Wu Tang Clan? that would be dope.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2008, 01:09:06 PM »