Author Topic: Say What???  (Read 532 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Say What???
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 08:16:49 PM »
I like Illuminatus Overfiendus.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 08:18:55 PM »
eye find funny how all ya niggas so quick to dismiss this w/o no research but eye guess they aint white so no need to listen to them right. because white people tell ya that jesus is white and no one trys to refute that...........just go with the flow with what ever the pale race says.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 08:23:45 PM »
Nigga. Who says Jesus is white? Jesus was Jewish. We all know that homie. He's a dark skinned white, light skinned black. Leave it at that. And the only reason why he is Jewish is becuz his callin' was to come on Earth at that time. Period. He coulda been anythang. Who gives a fuck? We don't (as a black folk) praise a white Jesus, we prasie Jesus.

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 08:25:42 PM »
eye find funny how all ya niggas so quick to dismiss this w/o no research but eye guess they aint white so no need to listen to them right. because white people tell ya that jesus is white and no one trys to refute that...........just go with the flow with what ever the pale race says.

He was praising Hitler you fucking retard. That's one reason why people would dismiss what these "Jews" were saying.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 08:35:03 PM »

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 08:39:10 PM »
^^^ you can catch these niggas in philly and in the city doing they thing. they hebrews israelites. eye agree with damn near everything they say.....eye wish they would just let these devils talk though, its kind of annoying watchin and they dont let them speak.......let them speak so you can shunn them. if you listen to what they say its plain logic. the truth
^^aiight man!!

I will look into more of their teachings.

more proof that you're the dumbest fuckin tool on this website

"Okay JoB!  thanks!  I will try and make sense of this jibberish!!!!!"

I hate you dogg

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2008, 08:53:17 PM »
Nigga. Who says Jesus is white? Jesus was Jewish. We all know that homie. He's a dark skinned white, light skinned black. Leave it at that. And the only reason why he is Jewish is becuz his callin' was to come on Earth at that time. Period. He coulda been anythang. Who gives a fuck? We don't (as a black folk) praise a white Jesus, we prasie Jesus.
nigga eye give fuck muthafucker. we dont as Black folks praise a white jesus the fuck out of here nigga. you can see that white blue eye pale face in damn near every Black family's living room. had that shit growing up in in the house and all my uncles, aunt etc house too. fuck out of here with that bullshit we be take that somewhere else. tryin to tell me who said jesus was white?? out your damn mind

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 08:54:59 PM »
^^^ you can catch these niggas in philly and in the city doing they thing. they hebrews israelites. eye agree with damn near everything they say.....eye wish they would just let these devils talk though, its kind of annoying watchin and they dont let them speak.......let them speak so you can shunn them. if you listen to what they say its plain logic. the truth
^^aiight man!!

I hate you dogg
hey why dont you get off that niggas dick. you just recently hopped off mine now you one someone else jock. fuck out or here. dont worry ya still have niggas on the auction block such as sikotic ( well eye think that nigga got scooped up already) but shit notorius tda still on the auction block

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 09:09:59 PM »
^^aiight man!!

I hate you dogg
hey why dont you get off that niggas dick. you just recently hopped off mine now you one someone else jock. fuck out or here. dont worry ya still have niggas on the auction block such as sikotic ( well eye think that nigga got scooped up already) but shit notorius tda still on the auction block

Australian Bastard

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2008, 09:13:21 PM »

Cheers mate!!

'tis the era of right knowledge'

Australian Bastard

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 10:03:41 PM »

Christianity has often been used throughout history to furthure Western and/or white expansion and dominance. When a spiritual movement is built upon not with the heart but only with what the mind demands, it ceases to be a spiritual movement and becomes 'religion', from there you can bet that dogmatic parables will be created and used as justification for political gains.

Hospitaller: I put no stock in religion.
By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god.
I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers.
Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness.
What god desires is here

[points to head]
Hospitaller: and here
[points to heart]
Hospitaller: and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

-from movie Kingdom of Heaven.

For this profound reason I know them punks shouting their heads off on the street corner are idiots.
If you still don't know why or how, maybe someday when you are older you will...or not.

ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spacious
Seen and heard in all places, but still appear faceless
Embraces all races, all caste and all cases
In every spec of life he's the substance of all traces

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Lo8w2XyK9A&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9Lo8w2XyK9A&amp;hl=en</a>

PEACE!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 10:23:45 PM by Illuminatus Overfiendus »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 11:51:33 PM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 08:29:31 AM »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 12:01:56 PM »

Cheers mate!!

'tis the era of right knowledge'

yeah out of all the theories, i believe this dude.

WU-TANG!

Australian Bastard

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 08:10:18 PM »
Wu-Tang! Wu-tang!

I is the type of dude who chants 'Wu-Tang' at non-Wu-Tang related events and concerts.