Author Topic: GAME ft. BWS - I'm A Boss (AUDIO) DJ HAZE + Question  (Read 993 times)

MOON KNIGHT

GAME ft. BWS - I'm A Boss (AUDIO) DJ HAZE + Question
« on: April 11, 2008, 08:45:02 PM »
(TAGGED)
Taken from new GAME & DJ HAZE mixtape STREET KING.

Who else is on this track with Game ?
Is the Game verse from another song ?

GAME ft. BWS   I'm A Boss   DJ HAZE   http://www.zshare.net/audio/10409968c3ac49dc/     

messi19

Re: GAME ft. BWS - I'm A Boss (AUDIO) DJ HAZE + Question
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 08:49:33 PM »
yep old verse. Isnt this from Recognize A Boss with Eastwood?

And DJ Haze is garbage. The nigga puts 3 year old songs on that latest shit he put out plus
did anybody hear A Millie when it first dropped? The nigga boooombed the shit
with tags and rewinds. Dude is worse than Whoo Kid.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 08:54:57 PM by Don Dada (now from Netherlands, whatup Amsterdam) »

h2k4

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 08:55:11 PM »
Speaking of this verse, was it originally on a song with Fabolous?  He mentions him twice in the verse.

messi19

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 08:59:05 PM »
Speaking of this verse, was it originally on a song with Fabolous?  He mentions him twice in the verse.

He mentioned him 1 time in his punchline didnt he? The 2nd time was FABO...as in not the rapper?

h2k4

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 09:06:40 PM »

He mentioned him 1 time in his punchline didnt he? The 2nd time was FABO...as in not the rapper?

"See my nigga Fab glow, you dont know the half yo..."
"...F A B O spell it new king of NY"

I don't knnow.  It just sounds like it would be on a Fabolous song.  Why would he say, "FABO spell it new king of NY".  Maybe I'm trippin', lol.

messi19

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 09:10:04 PM »

"See my nigga Fab glow, you dont know the half yo..."
"...F A B O spell it new king of NY"

I don't knnow.  It just sounds like it would be on a Fabolous song.  Why would he say, "FABO spell it new king of NY".  Maybe I'm trippin', lol.

lol i dont know i was askin u cuz i heaven heard the full Recognize A Boss track cuz i didnt like it. So i only listened to a few seconds of this track.

h2k4

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 09:19:57 PM »

lol i dont know i was askin u cuz i heaven heard the full Recognize A Boss track cuz i didnt like it. So i only listened to a few seconds of this track.

LOL.  I thought the song was dope.  The only part I don't like is the piano that comes in.  It reminds me of that Fat Joe & Ashanti song "What's Love".  Take that out and add more bass and the beat is a banger.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 09:33:37 PM »
yep old verse. Isnt this from Recognize A Boss with Eastwood?

And DJ Haze is garbage. The nigga puts 3 year old songs on that latest shit he put out plus
did anybody hear A Millie when it first dropped? The nigga boooombed the shit
with tags and rewinds. Dude is worse than Whoo Kid.

Good Call, it is from Recognize A Boss. (Maybe originally the verse was taken from an Unreleased Fabolous Collabo ?)

GAME & EASTWOOD   Recognize A Boss   DJ L-GEE      http://www.zshare.net/audio/1041132376f7997f/

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 10:06:28 PM »
Ya this song is called "Recognize A Boss" with just Eastwood on it, not BWS lol. And it was on the New West World Order 2 Mixtape, its a dope ass song!!!

No Teflon

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 11:24:44 PM »
The Real Recognise a Boss verse aint old, Game mentions Blue Diamonds in My ear, he just started rocking dark blue diamonds in his ears, he used to rock Ice....

Alota people joke and say he be running to much with emos, haha, Joe Madden and all, nah, dude just got his style,