Author Topic: Does anybody have Kurupt's Space Boogie instrumental?  (Read 993 times)

D~Nice

Re: Does anybody have Kurupt's Space Boogie instrumental?
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 09:07:33 PM »
Yeah Space Boogie musically is really dope to listen too. Fred Wreck really gave that album a updated West Coast G-Funk sound to it but with a little space age twist.

I only wish Kurupts lyrics were sharper on that album, I think he took a step back after Streetz, but the beats and guest appearances made up for it

I might be the only one but I wasnt feeling this Kurupt album :-\

IMO Kuruption and Streetz were better

Lyrically it was probably my least favorite but beat wise it was a monster.

yeah the beats were dope

but I thought he freestyled a little too much on the album

It was. The singles I did like from the album were top notch though. The Hardest still gets burn from me.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 09:16:42 PM »
Yeah Space Boogie musically is really dope to listen too. Fred Wreck really gave that album a updated West Coast G-Funk sound to it but with a little space age twist.

I only wish Kurupts lyrics were sharper on that album, I think he took a step back after Streetz, but the beats and guest appearances made up for it

yeah the beats were dope

It was. The singles I did like from the album were top notch though. The Hardest still gets burn from me.

The Hardest was probably my favorite track on the album 8)

my 3 least favorite

Just Dont Give a  -  sick beat but Kurupt sounds like hes freestyling
Gangstas - don't like it at all
Da World - another sick beat but again I think Gotti was freestyling because I can't really understand what hes talking about :-\

D~Nice

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 09:19:50 PM »

yeah the beats were dope

The Hardest was probably my favorite track on the album 8)

my 3 least favorite

Just Dont Give a  -  sick beat but Kurupt sounds like hes freestyling
Gangstas - don't like it at all
Da World - another sick beat but again I think Gotti was freestyling because I can't really understand what hes talking about :-\

Da World is very overrated to me.

HEC

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2008, 06:34:27 AM »
"Da World" was recorded around the time that "Streetz Iz A Mutha" came out. Kurupt also spit that on a freestyle session with Canibus. You an also hear it in the background of the "R.A.W." album on that skit towards the end

D~Nice

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2008, 09:37:12 AM »
"Da World" was recorded around the time that "Streetz Iz A Mutha" came out. Kurupt also spit that on a freestyle session with Canibus. You an also hear it in the background of the "R.A.W." album on that skit towards the end

The beat is a monster from Fred but it sounded like a forced try to make a freestyle into a song and it just did not work for me.

HEC

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2008, 10:07:39 AM »

The beat is a monster from Fred but it sounded like a forced try to make a freestyle into a song and it just did not work for me.

D check out the track with Canibus where he spits both "Da World" verse and his last verse from "Started"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/68833962aae1e6/
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 10:09:14 AM by HighEyeCue »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2008, 10:10:56 AM »
fuck the world is so damn dope...he goes hard as fuck on that track if you cant figure out what hes talking about that song aint for you, plain and simple...hes pissed off and ready to make the world pay on some terrorist type of shit.

Johnny B

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2008, 11:02:19 AM »
^ lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2008, 11:51:31 AM »

yeah off top!
prolly feelin this more than his other albums!
space boogie
on onsite
hardest muthafuckers
bring back that g

damn nice shit!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D~Nice

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2008, 12:54:32 PM »
fuck the world is so damn dope...he goes hard as fuck on that track if you cant figure out what hes talking about that song aint for you, plain and simple...hes pissed off and ready to make the world pay on some terrorist type of shit.

I know what he is talking about, I just felt it was a much of big words thrown together. It's ehh to me, I can listen to it.