Author Topic: DUBCNN: New Fresh Single With Los & "Jedi" Jared Moore  (Read 54 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DUBCNN: New Fresh Single With Los & "Jedi" Jared Moore
« on: April 11, 2008, 02:55:35 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com

New Fresh Single With Los & "Jedi" Jared Moore - April 11, 2008 By : Eddie

Back in February we introduced you to Fresh, a talented new MC coming out of the Santa Barbara area who has been working closely with Los, Guilty, Damizza, and "Jedi" Jared Moore. Since our last update, Fresh got placements on two of September 7th's "Western Hospitality" mixtapes with the Cali Untouchables, including a guest spot on the "Big Dreams" remix.

Fresh is back today with an exclusive from his forthcoming street album "Man On Fire." This record is produced by Los, who is overseeing the entire project.

The club-ready anthem, aptly titled "Fresh", features "Jedi" Jared Moore on the hook and a verse from Los as well. Check it out below.

Fresh - Fresh (ft. Los & "Jedi" Jared Moore) [Prod. by Los]

Make sure to add Fresh, Los, & "Jedi" Jared Moore as your friends on Myspace. Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest on the 805!

Drop feedback!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: New Fresh Single With Los & "Jedi" Jared Moore
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 03:05:09 PM »
yea fresh's last track was good, gonna check this!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 10:32:14 PM »
bump

smegma

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 08:27:33 AM »
I just checked out Fresh' (I think) last three tracks: "Fresh", "Real West Coasting" and "Try N Pass Em"... but I'm not feeling any of them. His voice and delivery are boring to me and the beats aren't very good either.

That Guilty mixtape that you guys put up a while ago was also so disappointing. I mean... Damizza never worked with artists I didn't like, but Guilty and Fresh just don't do it for me.

If it wasn't for Damizza I wouldn't even have checked out these new songs from Fresh because I know Los is discovered by Damizza, so I figure he does have SOME good beats... but his beats are just not good :-\

You should drop some more solo stuff from Dopey Loco because "Fuck Tonight" was one of the three tracks I liked on that Guilty album.