Author Topic: Melo Arrested For DUI.....  (Read 266 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Melo Arrested For DUI.....
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 07:14:43 AM »
Fuck Melo.  Never liked that guy.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 07:29:17 AM »
It's not really hard to drive with liquor in your system.. being drunk off your ass and then driving is something else. I doubt he's dumb enough to be driving drunk as fuck, but really though, how many of you have gotten or know someone who has gotten a DUI? It's not that big of a deal...LOL@people saying it's gunna affect the Nuggets in some way.

these days a DUI means losing your license and having to take a few classes to get it back, no biggie.  it should be more of a punishment than it is sadly.

im listenein to ESPN radio and this Denver beat writer says AI and Camby are horrible team mates
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

when it rains it pours

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 07:47:37 AM »
melo really lacks discipline and leadership, only an idiot would be drunkdriving this close to play-offs time. he's talented like a mutha fucka, but he really has a lot of growing up to do
word
What a fuckin retard

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 08:38:48 AM »
whats a nigga that rich need to be driving for at 4 am?
LOL. Maybe he was coming from a party or had some late night munchies. Why is how rich you are a factor in what time you drive?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 08:45:45 AM »
It's not really hard to drive with liquor in your system.. being drunk off your ass and then driving is something else. I doubt he's dumb enough to be driving drunk as fuck, but really though, how many of you have gotten or know someone who has gotten a DUI? It's not that big of a deal...LOL@people saying it's gunna affect the Nuggets in some way.
its not that hard to drive with liquor in your system indeed. but now you trippin when you say a DUI is not a big deal. thats a bunch of dough out your pocket for a whole bunch of bullshit. eye mean if a nigga got dough like that then its not a big deal, but if you just  a average nigga its a big deal

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 11:18:32 AM »
dumb, du, du, du, dumb!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2008, 11:19:05 AM »
^LOL. Yeah, poor niggas getting a bunch of dough out of their pocket for risking other lives
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 11:19:56 AM »
It's not really hard to drive with liquor in your system.. being drunk off your ass and then driving is something else. I doubt he's dumb enough to be driving drunk as fuck

well apparently he failed "a number of" sobriety tests
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens