Author Topic: Raw Footage tracklist  (Read 929 times)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Raw Footage tracklist
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 11:29:03 AM »
cant watch the link can someone copy n paste this tracklist plz?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 11:42:16 AM »

Did you not look threw the thread? Scroll up you idiot!!!

Okka

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 11:46:52 AM »
Tracklistin' looks good.

10. Concrete
Produced by Fredwreck

This is a leftover from "Laugh Now, Cry Later", good that Cube gonna release it now.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 12:26:10 PM »

Did you not look threw the thread? Scroll up you idiot!!!
srry, i usually try to skip the bullshit talking internet bangin guys like u do ova here
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 02:33:52 PM »
ATTENTION EVERYBODY:

Crazy Toones just hit me up saying don't believe everything you hear/read... This is not a legit tracklisting... I don't know whether it's completely false or not but it most definitely isn't final..

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2008, 12:08:51 AM »
ATTENTION EVERYBODY:

Crazy Toones just hit me up saying don't believe everything you hear/read... This is not a legit tracklisting... I don't know whether it's completely false or not but it most definitely isn't final..

thanks for clearing it up

people still don't realize that these tracklist are usually false or at least NEVER final if the come out MONTHS before the album is supposed to be released

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2008, 12:22:29 AM »
ATTENTION EVERYBODY:

Props Nima, good news. The producers look tight, but 12 tracks with little or no features? Hopefully Teak does most the album and he gets WC, Kokane and other features on their.

Elano

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2008, 12:29:20 AM »
Thats it 12 tracks? one which we all heard ages ago and another a sloppy cut n paste of that  >:(
So we down to ten tracks (will be fresh no doubt) to last us till the next Ice Cube solo  :(
At least put that Emile song back on

It was Cube who said something like : no way nowadays can you get away with giving your fans less then 14 songs on an album  :-\
He aint even bother showing up to the preview's of his own album (WC's last lp numbers?)

Blame fuckin Holly-Wood.

STOP BITCHIN :sshh:

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2008, 12:35:11 AM »
Thats it 12 tracks? one which we all heard ages ago and another a sloppy cut n paste of that  >:(
So we down to ten tracks (will be fresh no doubt) to last us till the next Ice Cube solo  :(
At least put that Emile song back on

It was Cube who said something like : no way nowadays can you get away with giving your fans less then 14 songs on an album  :-\
He aint even bother showing up to the preview's of his own album (WC's last lp numbers?)

Blame fuckin Holly-Wood.

STOP BITCHIN :sshh:

Yeah man, wtf Holly-wood what? It's independent. And it's not even the final track list. And numbers don't mean shit, WC's album was the best album to come out in years. Cube doesn't give a shit about sales. He makes 20 million per movie. Wait for the final product before you complain, and never mention sales again when talking about an independent project.

The Predator

The Predator

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2008, 03:11:49 AM »
Yeah man, wtf Holly-wood what?

Most west coast hip-hop fans would rather hear Ice put out a record yearly like back in the day, then watch him slippin on banana peels on some Holly-wood bullshit.

It's independent. And it's not even the final track list. And numbers don't mean shit,
Being independent dont mean you have to recycle rhymes, spend 5 mins copying and pasting a piss-poor attempt of a 'remix', making cam-corder edited videos for singles...especially if the CEO of Lench Mob records got major bank.
Better not be the final track list.
Album track Numbers mean a lot, especially if one of the few dope MC's left on the West Coast rarely releases new music.

Cube doesn't give a shit about sales. He makes 20 million per movie.
Wait for the final product before you complain, and never mention sales again when talking about an independent project.

Cube most def' cares about sales.
Yep he got plenty of loot making films, shit he could easily buy a double album worth of Dre beats.
Like i said before tracks we do get to hear on 'Raw' should be fresh. 

« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 03:47:20 AM by The Predator »