Author Topic: Dubcnn: Bad Lucc Drops Video To "Bang That Shit" [Video + Mp3]  (Read 567 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dubcnn: Bad Lucc Drops Video To "Bang That Shit" [Video + Mp3]
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 02:35:38 PM »
dope track enuff said, all that is left to do is bang that, bang that, bang that shit. fuck u haters

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 02:41:14 PM »
Keep it coming!

Oh and this thread is comedy!!!;D

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 02:41:46 PM »
dope track enuff said, all that is left to do is bang that, bang that, bang that shit. fuck u haters
Thanks Chuuch! I appreciate it!!!!!!!!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 03:53:05 PM »
someone wanna give me a zshare link?

the song is dope and I wanna download but I can't seem to off that page

thanks

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 03:55:51 PM »
right click on the link and then select save as!

WestCoasta

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 03:57:48 PM »
I try.... I'm on a Mac

maybe that's somethin to do with it

oh and thanks to that asshole depriving us of that "50 Sac" song

way to act like a little fag and ruin it for everyone

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 04:16:24 PM »
I try.... I'm on a Mac

maybe that's somethin to do with it

oh and thanks to that asshole depriving us of that "50 Sac" song

way to act like a little fag and ruin it for everyone

LMAO yah man, i wanna hear that shit now, that stan fucked it for us!!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 04:22:44 PM »
Lucc is a dope rapper fa sho. I remember when i first heard him bacc on WCRYDAZ site, shit was great. We even traded some music back then...Lucc rips this track.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

captialize

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 04:30:01 PM »
this ni99as hard!!!! i see he got a lot of love in the hood.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2008, 06:29:58 PM »
How did I ruin it for everybody?  If it wasn't for me, Fly wouldn't have even considered giving the track out.  No one else has all 160 Soopafly songs or a Dat Woopty Woop T-Shirt or a promo CD single of "I don't hang" like I do (I won it off ebay for like 75.00 a few years ago).  I still hope Lucc would squash the beef and post the "50 Sac" song as a sign of burying the hatchet.  And I will then download his mixtape and bump it around town in between my bumping of all my Soopafly CDs and help promote Watts Riot mixtape as well.  I think that's fair.  If not, that's cool too, I just think it'd be wrong of Lucc not to honor Soopafly's wishes and not to post the song.  Regardless of mine and Lucc's differences, it was Soopafly attempting to give back to one of his most loyal fans, which is cool.  Maybe the next time Fly is on here, he'll up it himself.

There still might be hope though, as the track was on the original tracklist of the Death Row "Inside Out" Compilation.  That's how I originally heard about the song.  And For The People Entertainment has talked about releasing this CD as their next project after OFTB's "On Deadly Groundz".  So if that's the case, we still might get to hear it after all.  I'll pay 500.00 bucks for that CD, I don't care what they are chargin for it, i'll buy it.  So let's all not give up hope yet.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 06:33:58 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

WestCoasta

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2008, 06:41:52 PM »
^ you ruined it because he said he won't give it up because of YOU, that's why  :laugh:

so you got 160 Soopafly tracks..... I probably got like 140 or somethin

I'd rather be heterosexual at the end of the day than have those extra 20 tracks

also, I don't think Bad Lucc wants or needs you promoting his Watts Riot mixtape haha

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2008, 06:58:10 PM »
this track is forgettable

corny ass hook
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2008, 07:01:48 PM »
How did I ruin it for everybody?  If it wasn't for me, Fly wouldn't have even considered giving the track out.  No one else has all 160 Soopafly songs or a Dat Woopty Woop T-Shirt or a promo CD single of "I don't hang" like I do (I won it off ebay for like 75.00 a few years ago).  I still hope Lucc would squash the beef and post the "50 Sac" song as a sign of burying the hatchet.  And I will then download his mixtape and bump it around town in between my bumping of all my Soopafly CDs and help promote Watts Riot mixtape as well.  I think that's fair.  If not, that's cool too, I just think it'd be wrong of Lucc not to honor Soopafly's wishes and not to post the song.  Regardless of mine and Lucc's differences, it was Soopafly attempting to give back to one of his most loyal fans, which is cool.  Maybe the next time Fly is on here, he'll up it himself.

There still might be hope though, as the track was on the original tracklist of the Death Row "Inside Out" Compilation.  That's how I originally heard about the song.  And For The People Entertainment has talked about releasing this CD as their next project after OFTB's "On Deadly Groundz".  So if that's the case, we still might get to hear it after all.  I'll pay 500.00 bucks for that CD, I don't care what they are chargin for it, i'll buy it.  So let's all not give up hope yet.

YOUR FUCKED!!!

LOL, but seriously, why do u keep saying ull ride around town bumpin Lucc's music aswell? Wtf is that gonna do? How is that helping him in any way? Are u gonna hold a big ass sign out of ur car that says the name of the artist and song your playing, then change the sign when u change the song or something HAHAHAH, quit sayin that!!!

And Lucc, you got a true WU fan here man, i wont call hiim a stan but he do sound like a crazy ass fan, give him a break mayne!!!

SO PRUP

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2008, 07:23:13 PM »
Track is fire, lucc is sick, beat is nice to but the video is just like everyone elses.  Western Union some of the only people I'm really looking out for on the west besides strong arm steady and my camp.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2008, 08:21:24 PM »
nah homie its not like how you think it is. (at least how i would see it)
ima huge westcoast fan, westcoast to the death of me, and damani, soopafly and bad lucc all got skillz and they dope in they own way.  but as of right now and pretty much since bad lucc came onto the rap scene hes been shining and puttin in work.  I say this cuz Ive been a fan of soopafly's for a minute (whos a vet in this game) and I heard about damani before bad lucc, and obviously I heard about bad lucc last. but on a westcoast/street level, bad lucc is one of the dopest reppin this coast PERIOD.  I say that wit confidence cuz everything he drops is str8 cracc.  better yet everything he drops solo is str8 heat, (which i prefer)  so he mos def can hold is own. matter of fact im feelin his traccs more than im feelin damani's, & soopafly's cuz lucc's style is str8 westcoast and weve havent had that in a long time.  a real long time.  its nice to see a new cat get this shine, rep our coast (westcoast, dependin on where you are) and jus do what he does best, release dope muzik.  IMO, we have not had that in a long muthafuckin time.  Im not sayin mitchy, game, dresta, bishop, and many more arent dope or havent done shit for my coast, but considerin the amount of muzik bad lucc has released so far in the amount of time hes been rappin, you gotta give him credit, not only credit but hes got to be ranked as one of the best on the west for real.  as you said you hadnt listened to the w.u tape or his muzik but listen to some of his solo traccs, and on some real shit if you into westcoast street shit, bad lucc is the rapper (at least one of em) you should be listenin to. 
homie str8 up gets on the mic, spits that raw shit and releases it to the masses.  this is what this coasts needs.  I mean i fuck wit mausbergs muzik, but bad lucc reminds me 2pac.  im not the biggest pac fan, but I like his style, its that i dont give a fuck & what you gon do about it style? 
Im not sayin the soopafly co-sign didnt or hasnt helped him in any way, but it hasnt made much of a difference in his muzik delivery (which IMO is very important)  and why I think hes one of the dopest on the west.  yeah soopafly might have made the snoop/doggystyle deal go thru for him, but look at it like this, its better that soopafly has someone like bad lucc (mykestro, jay rock, young maylay-few other examples) on his team to help rep this coast.  not that soopafly cant but its just that push that bad lucc has that others dont, and soopafly is a laid bacc typa cat.  bad lucc is a get out my face, raise up typa cat and we need that.  otherwise the jeezys, the waynes, the t-pains, the ray j's are gon take this coasts shine.  again im not sayin bad lucc can carry this coast on his own, but its rappers like him, jay rock, eastwood, crooked, mitchy slick, planet asia, dresta, young maylay,shade sheist, chino xl (hes westcoast) and many more that are gon bring shine on this coast as far as the underground goes.  so yeah soopafly did make bad lucc's name a lil more known, but IMO hes one of the few rappers that would have blown up sooner or later, and thats on his own.  nothin agaisnt damani but hes also got that laid bacc typa style which is good in its own way but IMO bad lucc is a great rep for this coast and as long as he brings the heat hes been bringin ima be supportin him all the way.  he doesnt sell out to the industry for nuthin (many rappers do)and he reps for the fans that want that raw muzik. 
you know your a die hard soopafly fan right, well ima kam, dresta, sly boogy, (others..) fan too but we dont get their muzik.  ya nah mean?  me personally i like kam as solo artist, not in a group but it aint happenin like that and we aint gettin no solo kam joints.  so we should be happy were gettin a couple of rappers like bad lucc doin what others arent.  im not tryna to sound like a "treacher" but jus tryna speak some truth and how i see it. 
you know look at it like this:
if we have to wait years to get a dope xzibit, liks, kurupt, yukmouth (others...)
but in much more, i mean much more less time we can get that raw uncut street shit frokm say rappers like bad lucc, jay rock, eastwood,and others then its better than nuthin. of course i would prefer and appreciate all of the muzik i have mentioned but chances of it happenin are slim. 

and the video is bangin, tracc is  nice!!!

I respect your opinion and agree with you to a certain extent.  DPG as a whole hasn't released anything great the last few years, a few good tracks here and there.  Daz is just so hellbent on flooding the market with his songs, you gotta weed through about 10 shitty songs to find a good one.  Soopafly just kinda sat back and produced.  He did release his album Bangin Westcoast though.  While I admit, it wasn't as good as Dat Woopty Woop, it had about 6 bangers on it.  I know Good Lucc's been grinding for a while, but he was just bubbling underground.  It was the connection with Soopafly that put him in the mainstream.  Case in point.  Lucc puts his mixtape Watt's Riot on the net for free download, now he gets recruited by Soopafly, now he's into chargin 7 bucks for the Westurn Union mixtape.  It's all good, def. worth the money, but that tells me right there that Good Lucc doesn't feel that he can move units and charge people with his name alone, which is why he gave his mixtape away for free.  It's when he gets with a Westcoast Legend like Soopafly that he feels he got some wheels under his songs and can do the damn thing and charge now.  You know, i'm glad the dude's blowin up and whatnot, but for someone to say that it has nothing to do with Soopafly and his production and his name value is just wrong.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 08:38:54 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.