Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
27 (73%)
Denver Nuggets
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: 2008 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (57-25) vs Denver Nuggets (50-32)~ Round 1.  (Read 2773 times)

westsiderider323

we dominated from the start i say Lakers in 5.

in 4

WestCoasta

Odom, gave me a scare when he was holding his knee.

yea that didn't like good at first

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
why are you guys jumping all over 7even he's talking crap abuot the NUGGETS,lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gasol Was Great..he's 1 of 3 Lakers to have a 36 pts, 16 reb, 8 assist, game in the playoffs....(J.Worthy & EBaylor were the other 2)  :o.........If we had Kwame he would of had....5 pts, 4 reb, 5 TO's & 4 miss dunks  :D..

Kobe needs to chill on those shot attempts, there was no reason for him to have 26 FGA's....Gasol should of had 45 pts in this game.

We need to play better Defense on Linas Kleiza & J.R. Smith....They scored to many points on a High %...

I think Phil needs to play Luke more minutes....Nuggets couldn't handle him in the post.

OG Hack Wilson

why are you guys jumping all over 7even he's talking crap abuot the NUGGETS,lol.
lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

the great thing about Lakers offense is opposite teams will have no other choice but pick which Laker gonna beat them .. they can't focus on Kobe, Pau, Lamar in the same time .. Gasol and Lamar is an amazing passing combo .. 

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Kobe needs to chill on those shot attempts, there was no reason for him to have 26 FGA's

Kobe was just a lil' off yesterday. (w/32 pts)
I did like the pounding of the ball in the paint by the Lakers tho.
Gasol should get those looks every night in the playoffs.

It's gonna be pick your poison, Kobe, Lamar, Gasol or "The Bench Mob"

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Kobe needs to chill on those shot attempts, there was no reason for him to have 26 FGA's

Kobe was just a lil' off yesterday. (w/32 pts)
I did like the pounding of the ball in the paint by the Lakers tho.
Gasol should get those looks every night in the playoffs.

It's gonna be pick your poison, Kobe, Lamar, Gasol or "The Bench Mob"

He's taking too many jump shots. Contested ones at that. He had K-Mart on him, take him off the dribble.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i was mad at kobe for 3 quarters how you gonna let kmart contain you?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i was mad at kobe for 3 quarters how you gonna let kmart contain you?

Kobe is the kind of guy who takes things personal, lol.
I bet he'll score 50 in the next game.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
it's not so much what he scores, but how efficiently he scores. dude in the first half was missin some of "his" shots and FT's. He caught fire in the 4th but luke walton was more on point,lol.  again he's gotta score efficiently not necessarily frequently.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
wassup yall, went to the game on sunday. i've been to several laker games before but this is if the first play-offs game i ever attended, the atmosphere was INCREDIBLE. i was just wondering tho, did our "D-U-I" and "al-co-hol-ic" chants make it onto live television? anyways, juss wanted to post these pics (we took a hell of a lot more, but so many of them turned out blurry as fuck).

(EDIT: wow, wen i post the pics they come out looking retarded and massively huge, can anyone fix it?)

http://b.imagehost.org/0589/IMG_0252.jpg
http://b.imagehost.org/0589/IMG_0265.jpg
http://b.imagehost.org/0589/IMG_0269.jpg
http://b.imagehost.org/0589/IMG_0270.jpg
http://b.imagehost.org/0589/IMG_0275.jpg
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 09:42:53 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^yea, those chants definitely made it on TV...LOL.

Kobe wasn't being covered by only K-Mart. they were doubling down every time he touched the ball.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Everyone knows that the Nuggest aren't known for playing much defense, but you have to give credit to the Lakers for spreading it around so nice and taking advantage. Even when he wasn't scoring much, Kobe opened up so much by bringing Martin out on the perimeter, and turned it on in the 4th to put them away. Denver is a perfect example of why defensive stats can be misleading, they have great steals and blocks numbers, but they give up high percentages and a lot of points. Anything is possible if they actually make an effort to defend and 2 starts who could go off, but I don't see that happening. The Lakers are too good for them, bring on Utah.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Everyone knows that the Nuggest aren't known for playing much defense, but you have to give credit to the Lakers for spreading it around so nice and taking advantage. Even when he wasn't scoring much, Kobe opened up so much by bringing Martin out on the perimeter, and turned it on in the 4th to put them away. Denver is a perfect example of why defensive stats can be misleading, they have great steals and blocks numbers, but they give up high percentages and a lot of points. Anything is possible if they actually make an effort to defend and 2 starts who could go off, but I don't see that happening. The Lakers are too good for them, bring on Utah.

Exactly...excellent analysis. Denver leads the league in steals and blocks, but still play one of the shittiest defenses in the NBA. Kenyon Martin had to leave the post to guard Kobe, leaving Camby as the only defense on TWO bigs with excellent passing ability. :-X