Author Topic: 100 Songs reviewed ** Review Of Every Soopafly Song Ever Made **  (Read 1806 times)

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Review Of Every Soopafly Song Ever Made - 1st 40 Songs Completed!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 01:24:46 PM »
When are you going to do Bad Lucc's songs?

When he honors Soopafly's wishes and posts 50 sac like he was supposed to do.  I already tried to clear the air with the dude, it's all on him now if he wants a fan or not.
ONCE YOU BECAME DISRESPECTFUL AND STARTED DOWNING ME AND DAMANI, U FUCCIN SICC FUCC, IS WHEN FLY TOLD ME NOT 2 GIVE IT 2 U AFTER ALL. HIS WISHES ARE NOT 2 GIVE THE TRACC 2 U EVER! IF I DIED AND CAME BACC AS A BAPTIST PREACHER I WOULDNT GIVE U THE DAMN SONG. YOUR FUCCED! WALK THE EARTH KNOWING THAT "YOU ARE THE REASON HE DOESNT WANNA GIVE THIS 2 U." NOT LUCC! U DID THIS 2 YOURSELF! SO IF U HURRY, SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS ABOUT 2 PULL THE TRIGGER ON THEMSELF AND IF U ACT NOW, U CAN CATCH THEM N TIME SO U GUYS CAN KILL EACH OTHER 2GETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! YA BITCH! LOL!

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 01:29:48 PM »

When he honors Soopafly's wishes and posts 50 sac like he was supposed to do.  I already tried to clear the air with the dude, it's all on him now if he wants a fan or not.
ONCE YOU BECAME DISRESPECTFUL AND STARTED DOWNING ME AND DAMANI, U FUCCIN SICC FUCC, IS WHEN FLY TOLD ME NOT 2 GIVE IT 2 U AFTER ALL. HIS WISHES ARE NOT 2 GIVE THE TRACC 2 U EVER! IF I DIED AND CAME BACC AS A BAPTIST PREACHER I WOULDNT GIVE U THE DAMN SONG. YOUR FUCCED! WALK THE EARTH KNOWING THAT "YOU ARE THE REASON HE DOESNT WANNA GIVE THIS 2 U." NOT LUCC! U DID THIS 2 YOURSELF! SO IF U HURRY, SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS ABOUT 2 PULL THE TRIGGER ON THEMSELF AND IF U ACT NOW, U CAN CATCH THEM N TIME SO U GUYS CAN KILL EACH OTHER 2GETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! YA BITCH! LOL!

Ey Luc is you the real Bad Lucc?

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
TO Forum USER: Soopafly DPGC

*1st -Props on all the Work! 8)

i have to disagree with your review of Gangbang music off CT experience. Kurupt KILLS that one

I agree, kurupt is good on this one as well as Fly.  It just seems like they are two seperate songs stuck together.  There is no common thread they are rapping about between the two verses.  That, along with the beat just keeps me from playing the song a whole lot.  I can't put my finger on it, but the songs doesn't just hit me like some of the other Kurupt/Fly songs do, like Hate On Me and Way Too Often.  They have good chemistry together when Fly isn't punking kurupt out.  It'd be cool if they did an album together someday.

*2nd -I agree that it just sounds like two different songs.
I actually cut it into two songs when I "remastered" my version.
Kurupt just reused lyrics from this track below
which I like WAY more than GangBang Muzic.

"My Niggaz In Tha Trapp" (Dj Tags Removed)    KURUPT   

http://www.zshare.net/audio/49605110bac293/

Some fade in/out work and Volume boost.
Also, I copied the hook before the 3rd verse (almost no tags)
and replaced the other hooks with the that one.

*3rd -This line by you is hilarious "when Fly isn't punking kurupt out"

What a Joke.
I understand that you are trying to support your man Soopafly
 but do you think he thinks that is cool?

Just like the other day in the other thread you were telling Soopa he
 would have whipped Kurupt's ass back during the Beef.
It would be one thing if the BEEF was the topic of discussion
 but I have noticed that you try to trash Kurupt at every opportunity.
I understand that as a Soopa Fan you may have taken it personally
 when Kurupt was dissing him YEARS AGO but IF SOOPA GOT OVER IT, SO CAN YOU.

Despite the BEEF, Kurupt and Soopa are FRIENDS
 and have been friends since WAY before you even liked Soopa.

Lucc, Damani, and Soopa are FRIENDS.

Did you really think that dissing them would make Soopa like YOU more?

Thats Kids stuff man.
It's cool that you appreciate good music but have some RESPECT for the Artist.
Soopa is your favorite but Dissing Some of his closest friends IS NOT RESPECT.
  8)

*And There It Is.......

Big Props to Lucc, Damani & Soopa!
Keep Reppin that WEST Coast Homies!

(And yes BrazilAndWilmington- that is the Real Lucc)

« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 04:09:03 PM by Twisted Smoke »

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
wow...talk about having too much time on your hands.

some one needs some ass.

acgrundy

I disagree with a lot of them that I recognize.  The Fredwreck War song Down With US is a fucking amazing song, I cannot believe you gave it a 2/10.  Dogghouse America is a great song, deserves a much higher rating.

You gave  a bunch of songs high rating off the welcome to the church mixtape...I can't even remember one song off of there.  You gave Family Reunion an 8/10 and Hurt that Nigga a 7/10?  No way.  Family Reunion sucks...should be more like a 4/10.

Oh and I noticed that you don't have It Might sound Crazy (RR&GB) or Who Got Some Gangsta Shit (MWTC) 2 of soopafly's best productions!

Al Bundy

wow...talk about having too much time on your hands.

some one needs some ass.

Euro-Trash

• 'G'

54.   Get The Picture (Welcome To Tha Chuuch mixtape)
The beat on this song is weird, but it works with Soopafly’s style.  It’s pretty simplistic.  He talks about how he can beat niggaz asses.  He talks about one time how 85 g’s tried to jump him all at once, he punched a bunch of them so hard that they flew all the way to Paris, France.  The rest he just shot up.  He’s saying “Get the Picture, you keep messing with me, you’ll wind up dead”.  That’s what the whole song is about.  Two verses of straight gangsta talk.  I’d love to have hung out with Soopafly back in his gangbanging days, as it’d be great to see this day when he had to shoot near 85 people who kept messing with him.  I think that gets lost in his pimping ways.  Sure, he can beat bitches when they mouth off, but he can also beat up niggaz as well.  And any nigga he can’t beat up because they are too big or there are too many at one time, he’ll just shoot them.  We as fans can’t forget that.  Rating 8/10

hahahaha
[

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
This is really sad.  I have made, maybe at the most, a few subliminal disses to lucc in the first few threads I posted, all in good fun.  I apologized to the man as I didn't think he would get that offended by it and i'm cool.  Look at my writings.  I am a mature, educated individual.  This is really telling how Lucc just calls me a bitch in every other line of his posts.  Come on dude, seriously, if you have beef with me, let's discuss it maturely and squash it.  There's too much hate around this world as it is.  Talking about hoping I kill myself?  Geez dude, that's just too much, i don't get where you are coming from.  I don't want to bring any negativity into this thread, as this is supposed to be a celebration of Soopafly's music career.  All this hate because I didn't feel one of your songs you posted?  It's constructive criticism.  You need to learn to deal with that if you're gonna be in this business.  I've noticed you dissed nearly every person in the other thread that didn't like your track.  I told you, it was the production as much as the rhyming, it just didn't hit me, that's all.  Not every person is going to like every track you throw out there.  Look at my Soopafly song reviews, there's a bunch of songs I rate only a 2 or 3.  You don't see Fly getting on here calling me a bitch.  I'm starting to wonder if this even is the real Bad Lucc, as I can't imagine a musician in the position that he's in would be talking this childish to people.  Threatening to kick my ass over the internet, come on now.  I expect to hear "you bitch this, bitch that" from the high schoolers here in town, but not from a grown man in the music industry. 

Look, I can't help I enjoy Soopafly's music more than yours, I just do.  I never said you were a bad musician or anything of that sort.  Now i've tried to squash the beef with you and be friends.  And i'm offering again to squash the beef, i admitted I was wrong at first.  Now if you don't want it, that's cool, we'll go our seperate ways, but you are just going too far hoping a fan was dead.  And this has nothing to do with the 50 sac song or anything like that.  I know you have access to hundreds of Soopafly songs that i'm never going to hear since you are a close personal friend of his, and i've accepted that.  Now i'm coming at you man to man and saying lets squash this.  I'm sure you got plenty of fans that don't like Soopafly, and he ain't acting like this.  To each his own, you know?  I would never wish death on anyone.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 07:43:56 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
To TwistedSmoke--- First of all, major props on your kurupt thread.  Sounds like you are as big of a fan of his as I am as Soopafly.  I'm just glad Fly only has about 170 songs to keep track of instead of the literally thousands of songs kurupt has out now.  That's a big job.  And thanks for the confirmation about the Gangbang Music track.  I figured if anyone knew about that kurupt track, it'd be you. 

Yeah, you know, I still have a little hostility towards kurupt for all the disses he made to fly during the time they were beefing, but i'm glad they back together, cause like I said, they make a great team.  I really praise kurupt in some future song reviews here, like "Represent That GC" and "Way Too Often", so I give the man alot of respect too.  I'll probably diss him in the "Talking Bout Riccy" track review, but that's what the song is about LOL.  You know, i'm sure it's a past both men aren't real proud of, but we shouldn't just pretend it never happened.  But again, big props on how you disagreed with me, but you did it in a nice civilized way, and we can have an open discussion about it.  And I dig kurupt alot, really I do.  I got alot of his songs as well...On My Way and Final Testament are just amazing tracks. 

AC Grundy---thanks for the mention of those songs that had some bomb soopafly production.  But i'm only review songs in which he is featured on.  As even I don't know every track that Fly has produced, so i'm not about to go find all of those LOL.  But yeah, both those tracks you mentioned were fire.

Johnny B

This is really sad.  I have made, maybe at the most, a few subliminal disses to lucc in the first few threads I posted, all in good fun.  I apologized to the man as I didn't think he would get that offended by it and i'm cool.  Look at my writings.  I am a mature, educated individual.  This is really telling how Lucc just calls me a bitch in every other line of his posts.  Come on dude, seriously, if you have beef with me, let's discuss it maturely and squash it.  There's too much hate around this world as it is.  Talking about hoping I kill myself?  Geez dude, that's just too much, i don't get where you are coming from.  I don't want to bring any negativity into this thread, as this is supposed to be a celebration of Soopafly's music career.  All this hate because I didn't feel one of your songs you posted?  It's constructive criticism.  You need to learn to deal with that if you're gonna be in this business.  I've noticed you dissed nearly every person in the other thread that didn't like your track.  I told you, it was the production as much as the rhyming, it just didn't hit me, that's all.  Not every person is going to like every track you throw out there.  Look at my Soopafly song reviews, there's a bunch of songs I rate only a 2 or 3.  You don't see Fly getting on here calling me a bitch.  I'm starting to wonder if this even is the real Bad Lucc, as I can't imagine a musician in the position that he's in would be talking this childish to people.  Threatening to kick my ass over the internet, come on now.  I expect to hear "you bitch this, bitch that" from the high schoolers here in town, but not from a grown man in the music industry. 

Look, I can't help I enjoy Soopafly's music more than yours, I just do.  I never said you were a bad musician or anything of that sort.  Now i've tried to squash the beef with you and be friends.  And i'm offering again to squash the beef, i admitted I was wrong at first.  Now if you don't want it, that's cool, we'll go our seperate ways, but you are just going too far hoping a fan was dead.  And this has nothing to do with the 50 sac song or anything like that.  I know you have access to hundreds of Soopafly songs that i'm never going to hear since you are a close personal friend of his, and i've accepted that.  Now i'm coming at you man to man and saying lets squash this.  I'm sure you got plenty of fans that don't like Soopafly, and he ain't acting like this.  To each his own, you know?  I would never wish death on anyone.

LMAO @ "go our separate ways"

all of your posts are in paragraphs. slow your roll man, it's a fuckin thread, not a divorce between you and Lucc.

Snoopafly-1986

does the real Soopa post on this forum?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, not too often though.  He's only had 6 posts so far.

Al Bundy

this thread is pure comedy

MarshColin

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2008, 04:57:23 AM »

HAHAHAH Oh God this shit had me rollin. This Stan got fuckin owned by Bad Lucc.

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
lmao this is all too much, too funny. I think we got our new LAzoo. Hey  when you gonna start the official soopafly pic thread, with rare pics ( and any u might have taken without his knowledge)