Author Topic: New PS3 Socom Confrontation Game coming this September!  (Read 89 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
New PS3 Socom Confrontation Game coming this September!
« on: March 27, 2008, 04:27:52 PM »
SOCOM Confrontation Release Date Announced
Find out when the tactical shooter is premiering on the PS3 inside.

March 27, 2008 - By way of the official PlayStation Blog, Sony has announced that SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation will be released on September 16th, 2008. As previously announced, the game will be available as both a retail in-store disc as well as a PlayStation Store downloadable title.

To coincide with the release date announcement, Sony has also revamped the series' official site, www.SOCOM.com, and has began updating it with Confrontation-specific news. The initial rollout, called Phase 1, features dedicated message boards and a blog, the later of which will feature screenshots, video, news and more as time goes on. The site will then be relaunched as Phase 2 when the game gets closer to release with a whole slew of new features.

The blog post also makes mention of a private beta test that will happen sometime in the future. Sony and Slant Six will be looking for the top contributors to the site as potential candidates, so if you're a SOCOM nut, start going crazy on the boards over there (and ours).

-IGN.com

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

NotoriousTDA

Re: New PS3 Socom Confrontation Game coming this September!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 04:38:50 PM »
This game will give COD a run for its money.

I cant wait for this shit  8)

Best online game ever!

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 10:47:35 PM »
looks like its going to be fire

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 10:56:11 AM »
i bet when COD4 came out the socom developers were like "Shit!...we better come correct"  haha...love to see games getting better by the way of competition. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 01:19:16 PM »
i bet when COD4 came out the socom developers were like "Shit!...we better come correct"  haha...love to see games getting better by the way of competition. 

socom online on the ps2 was the shit! everything about that game; friends list, clans, picking what types of games you wanna play (respawn, clan wars, serious games ect.) was just so easy to use and soo much fun. After this comes out COD4 will be in the trash can!

juandoe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 01:21:36 AM »
nice.