Author Topic: Good article on why yall have to shut up about "When is Bynum coming back?!?"  (Read 596 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yeah LOL at the Laker's being the best franchise in sports history that is hilarious when they aren't even the best franchise in the history of Basketball, Boston is.  They have more championships, it's that simple, end of discussion.  And Yankees are best franchise in sports history obviously.

So the Celtics winning 90% of their championships in one era when there was barely any competition in the sport of basketball makes them a better franchise? LMFAO! There's no debate here, Spice. Lakers have had way more overall success than Boston and didn't collect all their rings in one era. We've had way more dynasties and success over the years. Lakers are currently the biggest franchise in sports. No question.

LOL@acting like 20+ years of being irrelevant in the NBA doesn't bring the Celtics stock down...that's too much. :laugh:

GangstaBoogy

Well Spice is...wait you already covered the gimmick posters topic. Nevermind  :-X

LMAO!! What a lame,  I'm a die-hard Pacer fan and everyone that knows me knows how legit I am.

BabyG you have always reminded me of that type of fan that watches alot of ball I guess but doesn't really realize whats going on.

You're still hella gimmicky.

I recall all of your early post on this forum being you quoting someone else and just saying "I agree. +1. You're a great poseter".

Then lately you've just been saying random bs for shock value.

Aren't you the one who said the Kings when 100% healthy are as good as the Lakers?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

Yeah LOL at the Laker's being the best franchise in sports history that is hilarious when they aren't even the best franchise in the history of Basketball, Boston is.  They have more championships, it's that simple, end of discussion.  And Yankees are best franchise in sports history obviously.

So the Celtics winning 90% of their championships in one era when there was barely any competition in the sport of basketball makes them a better franchise? LMFAO! There's no debate here, Spice. Lakers have had way more overall success than Boston and didn't collect all their rings in one era. We've had way more dynasties and success over the years. Lakers are currently the biggest franchise in sports. No question.

LOL@acting like 20+ years of being irrelevant in the NBA doesn't bring the Celtics stock down...that's too much. :laugh:

so lets see here

50s
60s
70s
80s

1 era? hAhahahahahaha.   3 decades - thats a long era
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Citizen-Y

Rumor has it that Bynum is going to go under the knife for some surgery.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

so lets see here

50s
60s
70s
80s

1 era? hAhahahahahaha.   3 decades - thats a long era

when did they get a majority (9 of their 16) titles? In the 60s.......That's one era, dumbass. Lakers final appearances=28. Celtics final appearances=19. Once again, just because you dominated the 60s doesn't make you the biggest OVERALL franchise. Any jackass with half a brain could tell you that the Lakers are by far the most storied franchise in the league.

OG Hack Wilson

16 < 14?

i've never heard of a team being bashed for winning 8 titles in a row.  I can't believe I'm seeing the Celtics LOSING credit because of when they won, but yet you'll go and count those early 40s and 50's Laker teams with no problem

what a joke.

16 > 14  8)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 09:41:07 PM by Hack Wilson »
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

they're not losing credit because they won, genius, they're losing credit as an overall franchise because most of their wins are bunched up into one era...get it yet? LOL. Crack, you need to lay off that shit, man.

winning one more title can never make up for your way shittier winning percentages and 20+ years of being irrelevant in the league.

jeromechickenbone

I don't dislike 7even...I just think his obsession with the Lakers is quite strange.

fucking christ if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black

OG Hack Wilson

I don't dislike 7even...I just think his obsession with the Lakers is quite strange.

;D

OG Hack Wilson

they're not losing credit because they won, genius, they're losing credit as an overall franchise because most of their wins are bunched up into one era...get it yet? LOL. Crack, you need to lay off that shit, man.

winning one more title can never make up for your way shittier winning percentages and 20+ years of being irrelevant in the league.

well when it's 17-14 at the end of the year we'll see who's talking loud

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

or 16 - 15.... :)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Actually, it'll be 16-16 as a franchise. 8)

then these Celtic fans will have ZERO claim to say the Celtic franchise is anywhere near the Lakers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'm a Laker fan, you fucking dumbass.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

then these Celtic fans will have ZERO claim to say the Celtic franchise is anywhere near the Lakers.

the same fans that haven't seen a championship in 20 + years? when some of them weren't even alive or were in diapers?  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

OG Hack Wilson

LOL

so yeah 16 < 16 now?

hahahahahahahahaha.  funny shit.