Poll

Which is Better 2pacs me and my girlfriend or nas i gave you power?

2pac me and my girlfriend
55 (61.1%)
nas i gave you power
22 (24.4%)
i dont like either
1 (1.1%)
cant decide thier both great tracks
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: Which is Better 2pacs me and my girlfriend or nas i gave you power?  (Read 1672 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Re: Which is Better 2pacs me and my girlfriend or nas i gave you power?
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2008, 11:19:24 AM »
and wasn't i gave you power released first???

me and my girlfriend was on the makaveli cd am i right??

could there be biting involved in some aspects??

midwestryder

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2008, 03:27:10 PM »
THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A ? 2PAC

why shouldnt it be a question? because we all should say Pac just because he's Pac?

I'd say I Give U Power too.

co-sign. Especially since Pac got his idea from Nas song in the first place
no he did not .  2pac never got a idea from nas ever . nas was the one who was bitting from 2pac.

KING HOLLYWOOOD

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2008, 08:54:14 PM »

why shouldnt it be a question? because we all should say Pac just because he's Pac?

LOL, WHAT WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT HIP HOP OR GANGSTA RAP LIL WHITEY BOY FROM WHEREVER THE FUCK IN EUROPE YOU FROM, AND YES PUT 1000 PEOPLE IN A ROOM AND 950 WILL SAY PAC ANYDAY, (HERE IN THE USA WHERE IT REALLY COUNTS HOMEBOY) ;)

lmaaaaaao at me being white because theres only black people in America right? ::)...Lol at me being from Europe cuz you cant move to another country for a while ::). And to like and understand Hip-Hop you have to live in the states ::). Lmao nigga just retire from this internet shit lmao at this nigga dumb as a mufucka u lost. Everything you say from now on is irrelevant because that shit was embarrassin nigga. RIP "STILLRIZE" 2008-2008
FIRST OF ALL NEUTRON.................U ARE WHITE...................SECOND OH BOY IS RIGHT ABOUT U AND U NEED TO FACE TH FACTS...........U DON'T KNOW ABOUT RAP OR GANGSTA RAP,CAUSE IN GAY ASS EUROPE RAP WAS NOT FORMED OR ORIGINALLY CREATED THERE................THIRD U GOT NO BUSINESS LISTENIN TO RAP IN THA FIRST PLACE..............FOURTH U NEED TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR SHEEPS THAT DON'T RUN AWAY FROM THA HERDS AND WORRY ABOUT THEM TULIPS U GOT GROWIN IN YOUR FARM.................AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THA UNITED STATES WHICH IS MY BELOVED HOME AND BY FAR A SUPERIOR COUNTRY COMBINED TO ALL OF GAY ASS EUROPE IS WHERE RAP OR GANGSTA RAP AND R&B,JAZZ AND OLD SCHOOL FUNK FIRST ORIGINALLY CAME FROM............NOT GAY ASS EUROPE..............SO LOOSE EM UP YOUR TIGHT SPEEDOS AND GO YODELING TO SUM OLD ASS SHEEP ON SUM HILL ALL THA WAY IN THA GAY ASS ALPS AND DRINK YOUR HOT COCO.............CAUSE BY THA END OF THA DAY..................U WISH AND DREAM TO SOMEDAY BE HERE IN THA MOST POWERFUL AND MOST RICHES COUNTRY IN THA WORLD............AND THAT'S THA U.S OF MUTHAFUCKIN A!!!!CAUSE IS STILL ALKN AND STILL ALMIGHTY...............YA DIG WHITE BOY???AND CHECK THIS OUT................LATINOS RUN THA U.S.............NOT WHITES!!!AH,HA,HA,HA,HA!!!DAM IT FEELS GOOD TO BE LATIN AND BEIGN FROM THA STATES!!!

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2008, 09:09:07 PM »
both are great tracks 8)

I chose Pac because I have listened to the Makaveli album so many times and its a personal favorite of mine

cyence

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2008, 11:45:59 AM »

no he did not .  2pac never got a idea from nas ever . nas was the one who was bitting from 2pac.

How can that be if Nas song came out first? One of the Outlawz even said in XXL Making of 7 Day Theory that Pac got the idea from I Gave You Power. I think i'll take their words over yours
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 12:15:23 PM by cyence »

D-Stress

« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2008, 11:55:54 AM »
me and my girlfriend.

EAZY-LI

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2009, 06:55:36 AM »
bump  8)
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2009, 06:57:31 AM »
I Voted: Can't decide their both great tracks

But I do know which one I bumped more...
Makaveli - "Me & My Girlfriend"

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2009, 09:42:02 AM »
They're both classic, both beats fit the content of the lyrics. The albums they're from, It Was Written and DK:7DT, can be listened to from start to finish without forwarding.  But when I don't have time to sit and listen to a whole album, and only enough time to listen to my favorite songs on the album.....the winner is I Gave You Power.  Plus, I Gave You Power came out before Me & My Girlfriend, so I had more time for it to grown on me as a favorite.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2009, 12:45:18 PM »
good idea for a thread, but with mostly stupid responses.

btw, both of these guys are idiots

LOL, WHAT WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT HIP HOP OR GANGSTA RAP LIL WHITEY BOY FROM WHEREVER THE FUCK IN EUROPE YOU FROM, AND YES PUT 1000 PEOPLE IN A ROOM AND 950 WILL SAY PAC ANYDAY, (HERE IN THE USA WHERE IT REALLY COUNTS HOMEBOY) ;)
Nas WORST  song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2pacs best attempt, wait, it was Computer Voiced Gay California Love, smh..........

Nas One Mic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2 pacs whole Catalog of the same bitching about Prison and Hardships of a Fake nigga in the hood.

Nas One Mic Third verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ur Fav Rapper

I hate both Pac stans and Pac haters equally.

I agree with this:
I Voted: Can't decide their both great tracks

But I do know which one I bumped more...
Makaveli - "Me & My Girlfriend"

FreeMac

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2009, 10:22:38 PM »
Conceptually and lyrically, Nas's track is more in depth and better.

HOWEVER, 'Pac's track is more listenable and a better song to just vibe to, combined with the lyrics and passion he brought to the mic (the harmonizing of the chorus, etc.)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2009, 11:39:10 PM »
I gave you power was doper lyrically, and is also what inspired Pac to write "Me and My Grilfriend", Ima go with the one that started it all

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2009, 11:44:09 PM »

How can that be if Nas song came out first? One of the Outlawz even said in XXL Making of 7 Day Theory that Pac got the idea from I Gave You Power. I think i'll take their words over yours

Lol atleast some people can see the truth

Mietek23

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2009, 11:52:51 PM »
Nas version is dope but 'Pac version is just insane... I go with 'Pac.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2009, 01:15:37 AM »
How ya like me now?...

Gotta go with Nas' track.