Author Topic: DUBCNN: New Noni Spitz ft. Mike Ant - "More Than Friends" [Audio & Music Video]  (Read 108 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

New Noni Spitz & Mike Ant: "More Than Friends" - April 17, 2008 By : Eddie

Noni Spitz is back with a new single today called "More Than Friends", which features Mike Ant on the hook and production from Dem Jointz. He recently shot a video to the chilled-out record as well, and we've got both options for you to check out today.

The video is very well done, so let's hope some media outlets pick it up and put it into rotation ASAP!

Noni Spitz - More Than Friends (ft. Mike Ant) [Audio]

Noni Spitz - More Than Friends (ft. Mike Ant) [Video Page]

Make sure to add Noni Spitz, Mike Ant, & Dem Jointz as your friends on Myspace. Be on the lookout for Noni's collaboration album with Dae One, "No One: The Substance" to drop in the near future, and stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest info and updates!

Drop feedback!

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Thats my shit right there! My fav Noni Spitz song right here! Good shit Dub CNN!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Thats my shit right there! My fav Noni Spitz song right here! Good shit Dub CNN!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
I just saw this track on the front page about 15 mins ago & downloaded it.... the video is good and the track is smooth. The video does this song alot of justice. Noni Spitz did a good job and Mike Ant rips yet another hook  8)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Great song. Nice video too...low-budget, but a more-than-okay-result! And yeah, Mike Anthony seems to be a good singer. He killed it on "Get Right Back" too (Bishop Lamont song).
Dem Jointz came with some good production. Him & Dae One are some of my favourite "New West" producers.

Speaking of Dae One, that "Outstanding" song by Noni & Dae One still sounds dope as hell. I love the dark vibe it has 8)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Much props for this song. Noni kills every song he's on & Mike Ant is dope as usual on the hook. 8)