Author Topic: How the fuck did Gasol get a reuptation as a playoff choker?  (Read 619 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: How the fuck did Gasol get a reuptation as a playoff choker?
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2008, 08:08:07 PM »
LOL

I would up one of your old threads but I see you didn't exist when KG was in Minnesota and Rogaine Allen was in Seattle.

didn't know of this forum

you really take the time to dig through posts going back to last summer??  you need a social circle sir.

Don't need to, dumbass: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=16073

Date Registered:     August 11, 2007

could care less, CELTICS WIN BABY
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2008, 08:10:16 PM »
LOL@blaming Doc for KG being soft and shooting jumpers instead of taking it in.

Doc definitely isn't drawing anything up to get KG posted on the low block. Lets not act like Doc isn't a horrible coach all of a sudden. He was inches away from being fired until Ainge threw the Celtics future away for KG and Allen. Rivers was widely regarded as a shit coach until he had 3 stars to make him look good.

WTF are you talking about? KG has ALWAYS been soft and passive...LMAO. There's a reason he only made it out of the first round ONCE during his career with Minnesota. KG is not a clutch player. He's not an aggressive player. He's not a player you can depend upon...You call Gasol soft, and then you blame Doc Rivers for KG's softness...Don't ever try claiming you're not a Laker hater again...PeACe

You're grasping at straws now. You just really wish I was a laker hater for whatever reason. I didn't even mention anything about the lakers and in fact I have noted in an earlier post that KG is a historic playoff choke artist (again, what does that have to do with the lakers?). All you're doing by trying to call me a laker hater in a post that doesn't have anything to do with the lakers is confirming what an insane laker homer you are.

Now, moving on to something that has to do with the lakers that YOU brought up, yes Gasol is soft, and if KG is soft as you claim, then Gasol is exponentially softer as he gets abused by KG anytime the Celts have the common sense required to post KG up.

Acknowledging this FACT does not make me a laker hater. It means that somebody for the Celtics can't see the obvious if they arent posting up KG way more than they are. I would point my finger at Doc since he's supposed to be the brains of the operation.

KG DOESN'T POST UP CONSISTENTLY BECAUSE HE'S SOFT! What don't you get about that?  That's like me saying "oh, Odom can take KG off the dribble any time he wants to!"...sure he can, but if he doesn't do it on a consistent basis, you blame it on HIM, not the coaching staff. LOL. Learn how to analyze basketball. Gasol, as shitty as he's been playing, has outperformed KG in these Finals. Gasol is a power forward playing the role of a center, thus making him look even softer than he is. KG CHOOSES to shoot 20 foot jumpers, that's a big part of his game. I don't wish you were a Laker hater, in fact, I wish NO ONE hated the Lakers... I'm simply stating the obvious. The fact of the matter is, you diss Gasol for being soft as fuck at any chance you get, but as soon as KG shows his softness it's "oh, the coaching staff isn't telling him to post up!". LMAO. Get the fuck outta here, man. You've been on Crack Wilson status these past few days...PeACe

an LA fan calling KG soft? LOL
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2008, 07:39:53 AM »
LOL@blaming Doc for KG being soft and shooting jumpers instead of taking it in.

exactly, and hes so athletic and could be so domiant, but he plays soft on offense...and never demands the ball when the games on the line..

hes soft as cotton candy

Corporate Hustler

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2008, 08:17:49 AM »
yall should ask odom if garnett is soft  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: