Author Topic: RAPTORS vs MAGIC  (Read 1152 times)

PLANT

Re: RAPTORS vs MAGIC
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2008, 02:56:23 AM »
totally disappointed
yup,  seems like the raps had every opportunity to take the series and they couldnt make it happen.  I think were gona see some changes in the off-season this year.  Good luck to Orlando, I hope they win against Detroit/Philly.

Lunatic

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2008, 09:20:47 AM »
totally disappointed
yup,  seems like the raps had every opportunity to take the series and they couldnt make it happen.  I think were gona see some changes in the off-season this year.  Good luck to Orlando, I hope they win against Detroit/Philly.
yea i expect some changes to be made. we def had the opportunities, but regardless a loss in 5 is very embarrassing. Maybe Mitchell isn't a playoff coach, who knows? :-\  Colangelo won't stand for this, changes WILL be made.

and good luck 2 orl..i'd love to see them beat det/phi
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2008, 10:01:11 AM »
Orlando isn't better than Toronto...they simply outplayed them. It was anyones series to take.

Lunatic

« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2008, 10:02:36 AM »
Orlando isn't better than Toronto...they simply outplayed them. It was anyones series to take.
true and more embarrassing that we lost in 5 :-X
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2008, 07:48:46 AM »
we will also win round 2, philly is showing that detroit can be defeated.. and else were gonna beat philly
especially when them 3's finally start falling right

PLANT

« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2008, 02:46:35 PM »
we will also win round 2, philly is showing that detroit can be defeated.. and else were gonna beat philly
especially when them 3's finally start falling right
I duno, Detroit will play Orlando ALOT more physical than Toronto did.  They have bigger more aggresive bodies inside like Maxiel, McDyess, Wallace, Amir Johnson ect that will put alot more pressure on Howard than only Bosh could do.  Detroit wins this series in 5, 6 at the most.

WESTCOASTA94

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2008, 03:30:22 PM »
the magic are gonna get fucked up next round tho :P :P :P

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »

Orlando was a 3 seed for a reason

niggas got talent.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens