Author Topic: 213 ft Xzibit & Dr. Dre - "Game Dont Wait" (Prod. Mel-Man & Battlecat) [C-MIX]  (Read 357 times)

Tha Crip

lol sorry about the verses being CLEAN....its the only way the accapella came out....DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS HOMIES...havent done a mix for awhile....alot of you are gonna like this shyt im sure!!  8)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/11203653d5059197/
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

propz man, u mixed it really nice. shame verses are clean, but prooopz! +

in what OG song is this beat used?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Tha Crip

LOL already got a diss for posting it....im sure its for one reason too lol....its all good tho...i only put his name on the title to get more attention ..hes on it tho...lol and the OG beat is "Get Your Walk On" by xzibit

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

LOL already got a diss for posting it....im sure its for one reason too lol....its all good tho...i only put his name on the title to get more attention ..hes on it tho...lol and the OG beat is "Get Your Walk On" by xzibit

;D

nah man...u really mixxed it great.!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Tha Crip

lol yeh shit was pretty easy too...didnt have to chop up the acapella much...just alittle bit in some parts...barely did anything to nates hook...blended smoothly onto the beat...props for the feedback

Major-XZ

• 'G'
Nice MiX Man! Thanks!

marco68

good job

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MarshColin

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

lol, i knew it was Get Your Walk On just from the thread title...

edit: don't like Nate's hook... it jus doesn't sound right. everything else sounds dope, props.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 10:09:18 AM by es-jay »