Author Topic: Cassidy is such a fuckin hyprocrite  (Read 232 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Cassidy is such a fuckin hyprocrite
« on: April 26, 2008, 04:32:40 AM »

alright, so if u wanna be influential, how we feed our family Cass?  according to ur raps, we spray guns and deal coke to the neighborhood...

Dude has real talk, but he need to start backing it up in his raps..

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cassidy is such a fuckin hyprocrite
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 06:51:02 AM »

99.9% of rappers are a joke, do not idolise them, certainly do not take what they say at face value.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 07:00:18 AM »

99.9% of rappers are a joke, do not idolise them, certainly do not take what they say at face value.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 09:12:23 PM »
I like Cassidy but that's what I thought when I heard his album lol he makes a song like "Where My Niggas At", then a few tracks later he's got a song like "Damn I Miss The Game"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 01:30:48 AM »
I like Cassidy but that's what I thought when I heard his album lol he makes a song like "Where My Niggas At", then a few tracks later he's got a song like "Damn I Miss The Game"

LOL I thought I was the only one that noticed that, Cass is dope regardless though

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 02:32:21 AM »

No doubt!  Where My N's at was a hard record, but dude needs to chill if he wants to chill, or go hard if he's still about gun rap.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 08:01:44 AM »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 09:47:57 AM »
LOL...comedians have been goin hard on rappers forever for their contradictions.

When Snoop first came out, somebody on Comic View was like "Rappers stay actin like they are gangsta, but they always soften up at the award shows! 'the Grammy Award winner is: Snoop Dogg for bitches ain't shit but dick suckin sluts and I shoot niggas in the head!!!!' then Snoop gets on stage and says 'First of all, I would like to thank God! Second, my beautiful wife! I love you and will always cherish you! Oh, and when I say bitches, I ain't talkin about all women...just the ones I know!!'"

Money

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008, 09:53:15 AM »
oh no a rapper contridicting himself. the world will end....