Poll

Which is more entertaining

Dr. Dre vs. Eazy E
14 (73.7%)
50 Cent vs. Cam'ron
5 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Most Entertaining battle of all time  (Read 399 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Most Entertaining battle of all time
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 12:49:08 AM »
regardless of video, Cam ron lyrically demolished 50. I'm assuming those streets he was in were BK/Southside Queens? If he got people from 50's area to diss him than he video demolished him too.

-T

Nah, Cam's video was done in his hood, Harlem.

oh, that's still way cooler than connecticut (no offense to QT)

LOL at TTK trying to look objective and saying "they both were poor disses" cam demolished, and I've never touched a dipset album.

-T

Pff, demolished  ? Name me a punchline that demolished 50 ? I know youre not the most unbiased poster around here since 50 dissed your fav rapper but please. If Bow Wow dissed 50 you'd probably say he muredered him. Both disses were weak and thats the end of it.

Anyways back on topic. The beef is entertaining as fuck. Well, both Cam and 50 are comedians. We might not see no "Ether" but shits gonna keep us entertained throughout the summer.

lmao, look who's talkin about being biased

Find me one biased post.

The fact that you posted 'GRODT-last time Nas felt hip hop was alive' as the title to the post as opposed to "last outkast album-last time nas felt hh was alive'-biased

the fact that you stretch what really went down in interviews with nas to make him look a flip flopper-Biased

Honestly you side with industry-wise succesful rappers as if it's the wise thing to do to side with the winning team like you're on the payroll and shit. and you're as good as a Republican PR guy at it man. You're a smart dude, I'll never not say that but I'll also never stop pointing out what you're being smart towards and question it. I'm surprised you acknowledged my comments, usually you don't which frankly is argumentatively weak.Anyway, your nigh unwavering support (in the sense that you never fail to say something positive about them) of the more succesful rappers in the game that are discussed here-Biased.

I'm assuming you mean I am biased against 50 because he dissed Game?

a)I've said time and time again Kurupt's my favorite rapper. You think i say this shit to be saying it?
b)I wasn't even around when the Game/50 beef happened.
c) I am biased against 50 because he 
c1)makes annoyingly poppy music since GRODT/without dre
c2) distracts dre from working on artists I'd like to see him work with and yeah that includes Game, but moreso Kurupt (and a right wing hip hopper like yourself, if there ever was such a thing will laugh at the idea because Kurupt fell off or doesn't sell or whatever but i think of art and you think of charts and numbers or whatever)
c3)Builds a career on dissing and gimmicks when he actually could use his existent talent (his appearances on em's/game's stuff has convinced me he can come dope if he wants) to make good art.
d)I don't deny my biases. you do.

and Cam demolishing 50?
a)Cam stays on topic, 50 takes a shot at Cam here and there throughout his verses. You can say Cam wasn't worth the effort, then why did 50 go through all that just to diss him with about a 1/3 of the songs lyrics(not counting talking between verses)? Cause 50 couldn't write the diss that he would have needed to convince me he lyrically merked dude.
b)50's rhymes are far more monosylabbic. Cam came with alot of multi's...call it petty but that's MC shit from way back but you're concerned with getting the club cracking and topping charts right? Okay, well yeah 50's beatmaker is tighter than Cam's.

but just for the hell of it, some nice lines from Cam(keep in mind, i've never listened to cam or dips but it doesn't take more than a rap fan to know a tight line): I was trying to pick pieces out but this whole section is nicely crafted. Nicely crafted rhyme schemes and takes shots at his looks, alliances with police, alleged gang affiliations, reference to Dre making him what he is, the connecticut backyard vid, Kenneth mcgriff stuff which implies police alliance and snitching and 50's fear of kenneth and that's just the first verse

Yep, so have a seat, this 'gon be a masterpiece
I have to beef, he look like a gorilla, with rabbit teeth
Bugs monkeys, act hard, with a crack god, that mack broads
That video ain't Queens, it's your backyard
Curtis, it's messin with your head bad
You that mad but dag that's security with red flags?
You bangin five shootin rocks and signs my way
Fine play I keep it neutral but my family's nine,trey
Soo woo, my A-alikes, that stay to fight, from day to night
When I smack the Lighty brothers Dave and Mike
Huh,  believe me hoe, you can't G me though
Jimmy ain't the President, he the C.E.O.
Zeek is the President It's evident he'll cock and spray
Santana underboss, I sign off like Dr. Dre
I fuck with Zoe Pound too what up? Sak Pase?
Grab the cocoa (?)  rockaway
I extended the clip, never be friends with you pricks
Shout to a real Queens dude, you know Kenneth McGriff
He ran from police, you run with police
You ain't from Southside, you 'bout to get ya mouth wired

Juelz eight hundred, Jim fo' hundred
I copped more cribs, more cars, got more blunted
Yeah I rocked The ROC so stop it, doc you coppertop
My niggas watch 'em ball, your dudes I watched  'em flop
Yep, so beware, dog I'm tryin to be clear
Banks bricked, Mobb bricked, Buck ain't been out for three, years-also nice as fuck. dude rhymes circles around 50...fo hundred/mo blunted coppertop/watched em flop...just nice MC shit man.

I found myself listening to 50's diss quickly thinking of ways 50's lyrics could have been better. 50's shit borders on embarrassing-life endin/mind bendin i'm a boss/ricky ross. I'm a boss/ricky ross?

Come on! your shit be soft/ricky ross maybe? You'll get quickly tossed/ricky ross maybe? Naw, "I'm a boss" dude is just bragging not even battling and you know it. What are you saying cam's shit is weak on? youtube downloads?

It's easier for you to say they're both poor disses cause
a)you can't defend 50's whack raps/lyrics on this one.
b) You can't say cam's actual dissing/rapping/lyrics was whack. which is why you haven't spoken on any specific aspects of the disses. In fact I almost never hear you talk about specific shit in regards to the music except when a new dope beat comes out and you say "I just reviewed this with headphones and it's definitely not dre." and even that's vague homey.

just for the record TTK, I fuck with you alot because you're an interesting and intelligent cat. I have respect for you as I do any and everyone that I'd engage in an argument (although I see it as discussion more than argument).  You seem like a disillusioned Game/Dre fan that is constantly trying to distance yourself from them/support of them. i feel you should just embrace what you like and not what you think is popular for a reason. I know you're a really intelligent dude which is why I make effort to communicate wth you. so +1

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 01:27:28 AM »
Your post is waaaaaaaay to long for me to read it right now, gotta go to school.

The reason that Nas interview had that name, is because I copy & paste it from all hip hop forum  ;)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 01:43:17 AM »
Your post is waaaaaaaay to long for me to read it right now, gotta go to school.

The reason that Nas interview had that name, is because I copy & paste it from all hip hop forum  ;)

you know we cool, it's just discussion. i should go to sleep anyway. where do you go to school?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 09:54:38 AM »
Guys, my main problem was when some people called it "pure wack shit". I agree that Jay didnt sound as hungry as he did on Black Album but the album is still one of the best to come out this year. At least he had no filler tracks, other than that Beyonce joint.

And the replav value of this album is better than most LPs out these days. I bumped him, Game and Snoop for the past few weeks, Jays is the only one that still sounds fresh.

Once again my main problem was with calling it wack shit. I understand if you dont like the album and expected better. D4L is wack shit. This aint.

Worst jay album ever

Thats the best yiuve got ?  :eh:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 05:37:55 AM »
It's been over a year now and I wish that this feud would reappear. Man, these two are entertaining.