Author Topic: Let's start a petition: Shoot a fucking video for All I See - Butch Cassidy ft S  (Read 301 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I must  have been sleeping cuz I don't think I've heard this track you guys are pumpin up. Can I get a link?
http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2008/february/butch_cassidy_ft_snoop_dogg-all_i_see-(dubcnn).mp3

you're in for a treat!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I must  have been sleeping cuz I don't think I've heard this track you guys are pumpin up. Can I get a link?
http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2008/february/butch_cassidy_ft_snoop_dogg-all_i_see-(dubcnn).mp3

you're in for a treat!
Thanks Eddie! Gonna check it out right now!

DOGGSHIT

• 'G'
Hell Yeah, we need a video for this song! EAST SIDE

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Great track, video for it would be dope.

yeah Jay Rock killed the remix...it would be dope if they added him to it too!

marco68

good idea

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I totally agree, this is one of my favorite songs of the year so far, a video would be nice.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Great track, video for it would be dope.

yeah Jay Rock killed the remix...it would be dope if they added him to it too!

havent heard remix of ALL I SEE with jay rock. Its hard to imagine someone like jay rock on this smooth track, really wanna check dat

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

topshotta

It's a must! A video would be dope as fuck, one of the best yet of 2008 fo sho!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I have idea for the video,

first part.beat starts and goes for some time ( first minute or so) Butch Cassidy is BLIND, he lost hes site and camera shows him as a blind person livin rich and large at berverly hills and shit, all those paris hiltons and type of people like that arround him. U can see some parts of his life there and that hes rich but sad and empty person as well as blind.

second part,( one minute) hes blind and cant see whats happenin cause dude is BLIND, his life is empty like blindness, he has his cain and ray charles type sungalsses, he starts to remember how life was before he became famous and rich , he rembers trough mist of LBC, his friends, OGS , crips-bloods and stuff like that, hard livin, hustlin, smile comes to his face so he lights a splif...

third part (final part) while hes thinkin about past times,smokin, Snoop,Dae One,Lucc,Soopafly,Damani..(doesnt matter who, LBC crew) comes in 6-4 real slow, say whats up, take him for a ride in tha 6-4 and they start cruizin towards LBC, camera shows Butch in the car feelin good laughin with his homies, as they are coming closer to the hood site is coming back to him, he can see again, he trows his sunglasses and cain, hes not blind now, he sees thers more then money and fame, that simple life in the hood is one of the things that made him happy and thas the life he knows and can see , as the video comes to the end while they slowly cruisin the streets he  can see  westcoast rappers  they appear in the video as cameos in the streets wearin chucks, t shirts, kahkis,Dodger hats, throwin sets, bunch of them , Crooked I , G Malone, Bishop, Game, Jay Rock, Western Union dudes..i mean new and old west, crip and blood related rappers just walkin throwin dubs while they cruisin the streets..showin the meaning of unity.

The End.

lost of ideas are coming to me now..tho this one is first one and people would love to see a video like this i guess.:)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 06:19:04 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Elano

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
BUTCH CASSIDY should start singin songs in that HIGHER OCTAVE its tight , thats when the song really takes off... in that higher key

Deep Cover

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
I have idea for the video,

first part.beat starts and goes for some time ( first minute or so) Butch Cassidy is BLIND, he lost hes site and camera shows him as a blind person livin rich and large at berverly hills and shit, all those paris hiltons and type of people like that arround him. U can see some parts of his life there and that hes rich but sad and empty person as well as blind.

second part,( one minute) hes blind and cant see whats happenin cause dude is BLIND, his life is empty like blindness, he has his cain and ray charles type sungalsses, he starts to remember how life was before he became famous and rich , he rembers trough mist of LBC, his friends, OGS , crips-bloods and stuff like that, hard livin, hustlin, smile comes to his face so he lights a splif...

third part (final part) while hes thinkin about past times,smokin, Snoop,Dae One,Lucc,Soopafly,Damani..(doesnt matter who, LBC crew) comes in 6-4 real slow, say whats up, take him for a ride in tha 6-4 and they start cruizin towards LBC, camera shows Butch in the car feelin good laughin with his homies, as they are coming closer to the hood site is coming back to him, he can see again, he trows his sunglasses and cain, hes not blind now, he sees thers more then money and fame, that simple life in the hood is one of the things that made him happy and thas the life he knows and can see , as the video comes to the end while they slowly cruisin the streets he  can see  westcoast rappers  they appear in the video as cameos in the streets wearin chucks, t shirts, kahkis,Dodger hats, throwin sets, bunch of them , Crooked I , G Malone, Bishop, Game, Jay Rock, Western Union dudes..i mean new and old west, crip and blood related rappers just walkin throwin dubs while they cruisin the streets..showin the meaning of unity.

The End.

lost of ideas are coming to me now..tho this one is first one and people would love to see a video like this i guess.:)

I think this could be a great idea...

sometimes I really ask myself what the fuck people are listening to nowadays. When I hear this song, I get a feeling of flying through the air on a hot summer day.. incredible.. This is how music should be, I should take you from a situation at a certain moment to another mindstate.. But nowadays I find myself "trying" to dance on hitsongs in the club, while thinking what the fuck is this for fucked up beat. And then I look around and see guys bouncing from left to right and back on hits like "This is why I'm hot, you ain't cause you not" with a beat of the same quality as the lyrics. Everyone is jumping, acting tough and gangsta en throwing signs (I live in Holland) while you could fuck the shit out of them if you want to... There is one thing I have a hard time recognizing when I'm in the club: people REALLY having a good time, with the music, with friends and of course with the girls. And about the music, I think club music should make you dance and not the other way around.
But when I try to go to an old school party such as New Jack Swing.. I find myself with only 20 people in the club of which 5 girls. I am 26 years old now, and I still feel very young, but still, I am afraid that I'm just getting too old :(.

Excuse me for my unasked self reflection, I just wanted too share..

Noreaga57

• Lil Geezy
  • N.o.r.e.
shoot a video and release this shit 8) best song in 2008 so far for me
like you said: when you listen to the song you are somewhere else ;D

The invincible, untouchable, CNN