Author Topic: I knw There are G unit Fans here, But No Way You Can Let Game Loose June 24th!  (Read 410 times)

messi19

Ima download both and if either of theyre dope Ill buy them, I know for sure Games will be, but if the Unit drops a dope album I'll cop that too, support hip hop

Lol. First you said that youre gonna download both to check them out too see if you'll cop em, and then you said that you're sure Game's album will be dope. Smh. So if you know his album will be good then why do u need to dl it?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ima download both and if either of theyre dope Ill buy them, I know for sure Games will be, but if the Unit drops a dope album I'll cop that too, support hip hop

Lol. First you said that youre gonna download both to check them out too see if you'll cop em, and then you said that you're sure Game's album will be dope. Smh. So if you know his album will be good then why do u need to dl it?

Haha true, but itll give me the music a couple weeks before the stores so why wait if im gonna cop it anyway

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
as divisive as the coast is right now i can see it comin together 4this 1
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
Hip hop as a whole is at an alltime low as far as sales, and I would rather see hiphop sales rise up as a whole than worry about which artist sells more, Gunit or Game.

(Buy that LAX tho, ya boy needs that royalty money! Lol)
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hip hop as a whole is at an alltime low as far as sales, and I would rather see hiphop sales rise up as a whole than worry about which artist sells more, Gunit or Game.

(Buy that LAX tho, ya boy needs that royalty money! Lol)

word, every years is goin dowwwnnn!!! i blame the fukin free downloads n mixtape shit ( eventho its been good to some artists to get well known n shit)

but last time i said something about supporting the west n shit igot shitted on by somebody sayin

''SO YOUR SAYING I SHOULD PRETEND AND BUY MUSIC I DONT FEEL?''

just wonderin whats so different about this now..
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)