Author Topic: ***The Soopafly Soopa audio thread!~***  (Read 897 times)

WestCoasta

Re: ***The Soopafly Soopa audio thread!~***
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2008, 05:02:53 PM »
yea it is but in my opinion there wasn't enough rapping

it's hard to listen to the song, you got 4 top MC's on a good beat and they spit like 4 bars

and this guy is singing like a little fag for minutes on end, the track was ruined if you ask me

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2008, 05:09:51 PM »
yeah ima guess a soopafly beat
but yeah you know when you have questions bout some traccs and they never get answered, this is one tracc ive always wondered why it was recorded the way it was? for years, im like why?????
seems short, short in a sense that the rappers dont spit enuff and levy's on it for days?
but IMO they all spit raw and dope on this cut.  I like soopafly, snoops, and daz's style on this tracc the best

yea it is but in my opinion there wasn't enough rapping

it's hard to listen to the song, you got 4 top MC's on a good beat and they spit like 4 bars

and this guy is singing like a little fag for minutes on end, the track was ruined if you ask me
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2008, 06:40:48 PM »
Twisted---Thanks for linking this with your Kurupt thread.  That should help it get more exposure, as your thread is one of the more popular threads around these boards. 

Major props to everyone who's posted audio here so far.  I think its great that we've exposed some people to some new Soopafly tracks they haven't heard before.

Okka

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 02:44:51 AM »
Somebody hook up that other Julio G Drop? "Dogg House Funk" is fuckin classic, if i remember right i have a  other version of it.

Okka

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 03:15:23 AM »
Here's "Dogg House Funk" with some diff. lyrics and beat sounds louder.

http://www.zshare.net/download/10979603652db592/

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 11:38:11 AM »
Wow, thanks Okka.  I think the lyrics are the same, but this is in much, much better quality than what I had before. 

Since this thread opened, I've got 3 new/alternate Soopafly tracks!  And I thought I was a great fan and had them all, but even I was missing a couple.  I've been on cloud 9 all day.  This is the best day i've had since the Westurn Union mixtape dropped.  Thanks so much for everyone contributing to this thread, let's keep it going!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 11:40:10 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2008, 01:27:07 PM »
Here's "Dogg House Funk" with some diff. lyrics and beat sounds louder.

http://www.zshare.net/download/10979603652db592/

that's the one I made a few years ago.... I cut parts of Snoop's verse and added the instumental to the end....

I forgot I put it up for download