Author Topic: LOL...poor 7even.  (Read 1003 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LOL...poor 7even.
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 01:20:49 AM »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 02:14:59 AM »
CP3 = MVP

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 03:58:52 AM »
it would just be a shitty contract for another shitty contract.

Yes. And T-Mac has the longer shitty contract.

As for the series... them NO niggas might be getting emotional and shit, so they make mistakes and shit as soon as the realize they can win this shit. Basically do what the Mavs did in '06. lol

Oh my.. why does this have to be that way?  :(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 10:47:09 AM »
Chris Paul is amazing but Dallas is making that nigga look like a hall-of-famer. Now I'm not sayin Devin Harris would stop him, but his quickness would've atleast bothered him. Kidd's numbers are disgusting! And where the fuck is Josh Howard?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 11:51:47 AM »
Kidd can't hang with Chris Paul, and it looks like they can't match up with the Hornets. I think it's better to be a young team with no worries than to be Dallas, who has a roster of players who have all seen a few playoff disappointments, and don't look like they can go all the way.

Kidds on the ball defense has never been very good. People forget what Tony Parker did to him in the finals when they met. And that was during Kidds prime.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 02:01:58 PM »
I'm about ready to say that the current Devin Harris > the current Jason Kidd... :-X

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2008, 04:50:07 PM »
I'm about ready to say that the current Devin Harris > the current Jason Kidd... :-X

man, one of my homies from back in the day that I used to ball with played in a Cliff Levingston charity game down here during Jason Kidds 3rd season in the league and lit him up for 48 points. Dunked on him twice, and hit 8 threes. Sad...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2008, 05:04:45 PM »
arent you in your 20s bitch?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2008, 05:59:32 PM »
arent you in your 20s bitch?

yeah. This was about 10 yrs ago and homie was about 3 years older then me at the time.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2008, 07:03:16 PM »
peeps was sayin that before the trade happened
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2008, 07:09:47 PM »

yeah. I dunno though. Kidd can still be a great PG to have on your team....just not the right fit for Dallas.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2008, 07:38:56 PM »
Not a matter of Players/Player for Dallas IMO.
it's not Kidd, It's not Dirk...
it's a Team Chemistry thing, plain & simple.
Even if they somehow comeback to beat N.O. (IMO, can still happen)
This team needs to be broken apart and started anew.
built around Dirk Werner Nowitzki, Trade Howard, Trade Terry ect.. (Blow it up)
& Brandon Bass for starter next season.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2008, 07:39:31 PM »

yeah. I dunno though. Kidd can still be a great PG to have on your team....just not the right fit for Dallas.

eh his skills have diminished so much, and he's gettin schooled by paul.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2008, 10:59:29 PM »

eh his skills have diminished so much, and he's gettin schooled by paul.

defensively, he would have gotten schooled by Paul 6 yrs ago. His on ball defense has never been very good....especially with smaller, quicker guards.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008, 03:18:46 AM »
We have Kobe, Fisher and Ariza who can defend quick playmakers. So... give him to us. :)

We still have Mihm and Radmanovic we can give them in return. ;D