Author Topic: Damani Sucks  (Read 1114 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Damani Sucks
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2008, 04:09:00 PM »
What's up with all the negative people joining the forum lately? Instead of saying Damani sucks, you could be bigging up an artist that you like!

I know man, i think there all buddies or someshit, like they planned this shit out. The past 6 weeks all these hateing ass people keep signing up. Or some of the people who have been posting on this forum turn bi polar and start hateing aswell, fucked up shit LOL!!!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2008, 04:11:37 PM »
What's up with all the negative people joining the forum lately? Instead of saying Damani sucks, you could be bigging up an artist that you like!

I know man, i think there all buddies or some shit, like they planned this shit out. The past 6 weeks all these hateing ass people keep signing up. Or some of the people who have been posting on this forum turn bi polar and start hateing aswell, fucked up shit LOL!!!
i think all these katts that r hating r one person or like u said all homies...cause they all showed up at the same time saying the same shit and hatin on the same people/artists...

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2008, 04:16:58 PM »
ok big up

PERFECTO
PAC DIVISION
CAPTAIN APOLLO
CROOKED I
MYKESTRO
CUBAN K SOZE
BISHOP LAMONT
GLASSES MALONE
DIZ GIBRAN
BLEU COLLAR
COLUMBO BLACK

YA'LL ACT LIKE EVERYBODY SUPPOSED TO ACCEPT WHO YA'LL PUTTIN UP AS DOPE WEST COAST ARTIST.
DON'T BE MAD AT ME CAUSE DUDE IS GARBAGE. AND I MEAN GARBAGE TO THE POINT THAT IT IS ENTERTAINING.

I REMEMBER RECITING ONE OF HIS WACK LINES TO MY HOMEBOY....SOMETHING ABOUT..."I GOT MORE GREEN THAN YA FRONT LAWN"

THIS IS THE NIGGA YA'LL PUMPING

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOL

IT'S A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NEGATIVITY AND TRUTH.

YA'LL GOT ME TWISTED

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2008, 04:20:04 PM »
^ Point accepted..You've come to show us how Wack he is, can you please Jump Off Already???

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2008, 04:21:26 PM »
I'M REALLY NOT FINISHED, I'LL BE BACK LATER.
I GOTTA DIG UP SOME MORE OF HIS PRICELESS QUOTES

everlast1986

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2008, 04:26:27 PM »
Why do you have to try so hard to prove us he sucks its just your opinion. You can save your time and not dig up more quotes. I hardly think anyone cares.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2008, 04:28:58 PM »
Why do you have to try so hard to prove us he sucks its just your opinion. You can save your time and not dig up more quotes. I hardly think anyone cares.
co-sign...+1 8) 8) 8)

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2008, 04:34:34 PM »
NO ONE CARES BUT I GOT 66 REPLIES AND 299 VIEWS IN THE COURSE OF AN HOUR AND A HALF.
DON'T KID YOURSELF FAM!!!

I'LL HAVE SOME QUOTES SOON.

HEC

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2008, 04:37:10 PM »
it would be different if this was a respectable poster trying to state the reasons why he does not like Damani and not making a thread "Damani Sucks" or whatever but just signing up to hate on someone is pretty pathetic to say the least

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2008, 04:37:53 PM »
NO ONE CARES BUT I GOT 66 REPLIES AND 299 VIEWS IN THE COURSE OF AN HOUR AND A HALF.
DON'T KID YOURSELF FAM!!!

I'LL HAVE SOME QUOTES SOON.

its a forum and people usually reply to threads...what a shocker... :o

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2008, 05:02:20 PM »

EXACTLY!  8)

co-sign...+1 8) 8) 8)

Yea, this guy must be like 8 years old.  :-[

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2008, 05:03:40 PM »

EXACTLY!  8)

co-sign...+1 8) 8) 8)

lol...he ain't dat smart to be 8 years old yet...

Johnny B

« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2008, 05:04:10 PM »

EXACTLY!  8)

co-sign...+1 8) 8) 8)

lol...he ain't dat smart to be 8 years old yet...

lmao

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2008, 05:14:07 PM »
HOW AM I A HATER WHEN HE REALLY DOES SUCK. GIVE ME ONE DOPE LINE FROM DUDE.
HONESTLY, OUTSIDE OF CROOKED I, MYKESTRO , PAC DIVISION AND COLUMBO BLACK,
THE WEST COAST SUCKS
you just killed it with this post, you are not to be taking serious,cause you are a fucc'n hater, so basically you saying if you like somebody it's the end all,and if you don't they wacc and the whole coast succ? you sound stupid as fucc yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2008, 05:17:41 PM »
I agree Box5 + 1

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!