Author Topic: Damani Sucks  (Read 1115 times)

E-Class

• 'G'
Re: Damani Sucks
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2008, 01:50:51 PM »
now that's a decent reply and i can respect that dudes view on the music.
but honestly, all of this is getting boring. talk amongst yourselves.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2008, 01:54:59 PM »
^^Now an you jump off Now???
if you feel dude is that bad, why don't you move on and support artist that you admire??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2008, 02:00:28 PM »
if you feel dude is that bad, why don't you move on and support artist that you admire??

homie just don't reply to his shit so he gets the hint that he's not welcome and bounces or stops actin like a little bitch that hates on niggaz for no reason...fabian if u don't like a certain katt then fine...but don't b saying so and so sucks ass or dis katts whack...just say ur not feelin his shit and eat a dick nukkah...

PsychoHustla

« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2008, 02:13:39 PM »
damani aint bad at all.theres much more worse rappers on the west than him

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2008, 02:23:52 PM »
so sensitive.....so so sensitive. Forums are supposed to be used to express positive and negative views. i happened to have a negative view, that's all.

hating would be me saying such and such is wack so go listen to my shit, cause my shit is better.

i never mentioned the fact that i was a rapper or flooded the posts with my music. i was speaking objectively from a fans perspective who's had to put up with sub-par lyricism and wackness for years.

i just refuse to let niggas slide especially when the west is in dire need of positive and skilled representation.

i feel he's a waste of dubcnn pages i'd rather have legitimate spitters reppin my coast. like pacific division (easily the best group off the west coast, and yes, this includes N.W.A.) and Mykestro who is in my opinion probably the illest nigga on this side.

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2008, 02:51:41 PM »
like pacific division (easily the best group off the west coast, and yes, this includes N.W.A.)

for that quote right there if i ever see your dumb ass out in LA you gonna get bitch slapped

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2008, 03:20:45 PM »
so sensitive.....so so sensitive. Forums are supposed to be used to express positive and negative views. i happened to have a negative view, that's all.

hating would be me saying such and such is wack!

i never mentioned the fact that i was a rapper or flooded the posts with my music. i was speaking objectively from a fans perspective who's had to put up with sub-par lyricism and wackness for years.

i just refuse to let niggas slide especially when the west is in dire need of positive and skilled representation.

i feel he's a waste of dubcnn pages i'd rather have legitimate spitters reppin my coast. like pacific division (easily the best group off the west coast, and yes, this includes N.W.A.) and Mykestro who is in my opinion probably the illest nigga on this side.

You can't talk about music cuz urs is no better!!
You got a monotone flow and voice!

You say you talking objectively from, a fans point of view. You've made your point. Now bring something new..
That's where you lack. That's where you fail-quite miserably i should add!
You mentioned Stro, personally i think he is Aright!
Nothing to special, but decent nonetheless!

Whether or not he is waste of Place on Dubcnn is not for you to decide,ignore anything that anything to do with the said Artist!
What you feel. and What is is, are two separate things, get Use to it..
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 03:23:21 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2008, 03:23:42 PM »

homie just don't reply to his shit so he gets the hint that he's not welcome and bounces or stops actin like a little bitch that hates on niggaz for no reason...fabian if u don't like a certain katt then fine...but don't b saying so and so sucks ass or dis katts whack...just say ur not feelin his shit and eat a dick nukkah...
So True!!

UnCanHe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2008, 03:32:40 PM »
I can understand if dude dont like Damani but homie is a complete idiot if he thinks the west coast suck minus the few rappers he's mentioned. Homie get real, sooooo many fire spitters out here  
Planet Asia
Blu
Chace Infinite
Phil Da Agony
Rass Kass
Xzibit
Opio, Casual, Pep Love
Aceyalone, Micah 9
SlyBoogy
Gift Of Gab
Lyrics Born
Yukmouth

I mean it goes on and on playa...... and to say Pac Division is the best group on the west(ever?)  only reinforces my belief of you sheer ignorance and lack of knowledge of not only west coast hip hop but hip hop in general. NWA, Freestyle Fellowship, CMW, Blackilicious, SouthCentral Cartel, Alkaholics(Tha Liks), Hieroglyphics, Jurassic 5, Strong Arm Steady, Above The Law, Digital Underground, Zion I, and many others.

I respect your opinion on Damani and I do think Pac Division is nice but homie you need to take that other BS somewhere else.

LA ALL DAY!!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 03:36:08 PM by UnCanHe »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2008, 03:38:10 PM »

It's alright not to lilke every single rapper's Songs, it's normal!1
But dude is talking about like he is on some death wish to proclaim it before he dies or something like that!!

If you aint digging his tracks, move on....'blah..blah....blah..blah"
This si the same dude that was talking about Rolls Royce and such
while he on here typing trash..Basura!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2008, 03:40:20 PM »
Man, Homie.

That quote of the month in your Sig is still hillarious days later. ;D

+1 all the time  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2008, 03:47:15 PM »
there you go, you have your opinion of my music and it's not favorable. i'm totally cool with that.
nobody said my opinion of said artist was gospel, it's just my opinion.
but i have a much better idea of your musical aptitude to put damani over stro.

and yes it is my place to decide sherlock, cause it's my opinion, what is it you don't get about that homeboy.
my post ain't gone put his career at stake. i mentioned the positives about dude.

as far as your opinion of my music, why doesn't it surprise me that you don't like it. as a reaction you're gonna naturally say anybody is wack who doesn't agree with your half-assed assements of music. i can really appreciate your dedication to damani, but this firm and uncompromising grasp you have on his penis is downright creepy.
all you other dudes quit cyberthuggin and be civilized when you speak to me.

damn....these DUBCNN forums are the shit!!!

this is the best time i've had in a while and i'd like to thank all of you for your input.
this has made me understand that there are fans for all types of rap music.

also, real gangstas don't use "lol"

E-Class

• 'G'
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »
Planet Asia
Blu
Chace Infinite
Phil Da Agony
Rass Kass
Xzibit
Opio, Casual, Pep Love
Aceyalone, Micah 9
SlyBoogy
Gift Of Gab
Lyrics Born
Yukmouth

all dope, i call it like i see it.

btw you can ask ras kass about me, he stated in an interview in the U.K what he thought about me....that's documented.
that's neither here nor there though.

those artists you listed can go without saying,
the ones i listed in my opinion are not good.

they would shut down all the forums if they all had good comments.
if you didn't like the way i stated it, i apologize, but it still don't change the fact that he is
"opposite of dope"

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2008, 04:04:22 PM »
..............................We get it already...lmao...

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2008, 04:41:59 PM »
you can give constructive criticism on why he's so dope to you.
i'd respect that.

niggaz is so sensitive. every rapper gets into the art knowing it's gone be cats that ain't gone dig his shit.
^^^regardless if i think you are a hater or not,that shit you said right there is some networth. my thing is you shouldn't come on here and tell dubcnn not to talk about damani,that is none of your business what the site chooses to do,it's like if they did a feature on you,i wouldn't and no other fan shouldn't cry about it and tell them not to put it up,it's they choice to do so,and if fans ain't braille'n it,pay it lil mind it's simple. but from an mc perspective it sounds to me like you wanna battle damani,and hell if that's the case save all your barbs for that. and even tho this is not about your music i wish you the best on it,and that's weather i like it or not,i'm like you in a sense i wanna see the west showcase more talent,but i also know with  different types of artist it sheds more light on the coast and will give us more of a chance to shine yell

got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp