Author Topic: the dallas cowboys welcome  (Read 213 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
the dallas cowboys welcome
« on: April 23, 2008, 05:32:50 PM »

cb's: terence newman, Pacman Jones, anthony henrey
S's: Roy Williams and Ken Hamlin
DE's: Chris Canty, Marcus Spears
DT's: Tank Johnson, Jay Ratliff
LB's:  Demarcus Ware, Zach Thomas, Greg Ellis, Bradie James,Akin Ayodele, Keven Burnett, Anthony Spencer

can't wait til draft day.  8) 2 first rounds
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 05:36:04 PM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OG Hack Wilson

Re: the dallas cowboys welcome
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 07:38:56 AM »
what a joke

dallas ain't winning 13 games this year thats for damn sure

GO GIANTS  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 07:40:37 AM »
as a titans fan glad u morons took him off our hands :laugh:  this guy will NEVER get his act together..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 07:45:27 AM »
as a titans fan glad u morons took him off our hands :laugh:  this guy will NEVER get his act together..

nope, and the fact he missed his sophmore year is HUGE, thats alot of progression right there.

he is a great kick returner and could be a decent defensive player but the fact most of his NEW team mates are tired of hearing about him is hilarious

Dallas's coach is a laying duck, and their QB gets knocked on his ass alot and sucks under pressure in the playoffs.  dude ain't gonna win the big game ever.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 07:48:54 AM »

nope, and the fact he missed his sophmore year is HUGE, thats alot of progression right there.

he is a great kick returner and could be a decent defensive player but the fact most of his NEW team mates are tired of hearing about him is hilarious

Dallas's coach is a laying duck, and their QB gets knocked on his ass alot and sucks under pressure in the playoffs.  dude ain't gonna win the big game ever.
it was his 3rd yr he missed..yeah he is fantastic on the return game and is already a decent defender (his 2nd year was great)..he is a great player no doubt, but i have given up on em..and i was firm believer he could change (titans fans gave up on em way before i did) but he has proven me wrong time and time again

the titans defense didnt miss him at all last year, that's part of the reason i dont care about this trade...we did miss his return ability, but that is easily replaced (and already has been with the signing of chris carr)

the titans have multiple holes to fill like WR, RB, plus depth on the d and o line, so a 4th rd pick can do us wonders.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 07:51:04 AM »
titans should trade for Chad Johnson lol

nah too costly

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 07:53:52 AM »

nah too costly
LOL wont happen..i cant see chad wanting 2 come here or us wanting 2 bring him here (since pacman we've been very weary of bringing in players with attitude problems).

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 08:35:10 AM »

nah too costly
LOL wont happen..i cant see chad wanting 2 come here or us wanting 2 bring him here (since pacman we've been very weary of bringing in players with attitude problems).

chad would go anywhere that would pay him

but i'd rather have my draftpicks

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 01:06:25 PM »
well he's willing to give up ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of money just to PLAY so i think it'll work out well, so i'm not just saying that. Dallas also has one of the best player development programs for players like him and tank johnson even if he doesn't pan out the cowboys are still covered because we'll get an extra 4th round pick next year, so it's a win win situation for the cowboys. If he pans out....HA we just improved on the defense  and special teams, and if he doesn't  we get some more fresh blood, then also, even if all he does is return kicks for us, that's all to the good because frankly that's the biggest reason why we lost to the giants, we were weak there last year.

New york ain't repeating i'm sorry but dallas is going to whomp on y'all.

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 01:07:45 PM »
^either way i'm glad the titans have him off our hands

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 04:22:20 PM »

LB's:  Demarcus Ware, Zach Thomas, Greg Ellis, Bradie James,Akin Ayodele, Keven Burnett, Anthony Spencer

say hello to the Raiders future....

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 05:03:33 PM »
LOL...didn't he just say that he wouldn't go to another strip club for 3-4 years? dude is insane.

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 05:48:03 PM »
LOL...didn't he just say that he wouldn't go to another strip club for 3-4 years? dude is insane.
he's bullshitting..he'll go again and i guarantee he slaps up some more strippers (true story)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 05:52:10 PM »

You listen to Rome this morning? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 06:21:49 PM »

say hello to the Raiders future....

i want to be excited about that, but remember Ja now needs  a receiver to throw it to, and both of them need a offensive line to block for them. it's like having shoe but no feet to put in it.