Author Topic: Dubcnn Artist Spotlight: Producer Rikanatti [6 Songs to Check] Eminem, Cashis  (Read 68 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn Artist Spotlight: Producer Rikanatti - April 23, 2008 By : Eddie

Every so often, we here at Dubcnn feel the need to shed some extra light on certain artists that the public should know more about. Today, we want to shine the spotlight on producer Rikanatti, a talented individual known for his work with Ca$his. Rikanatti and Ca$his were actually in a group together called The Renegadez a few years back, and they have remained working together as a team ever since.

If you aren't yet familiar with Rikanatti's productions, we've got six tracks hand-picked by the man himself that will give you a feel for his style.

These records were featured on projects like Eminem Presents "The Re-Up", Ca$his's "County Hound" EP, and the Ca$his mixtapes that we've been dropping on Dubcnn recently.

Ca$his - Serenade My Life [Prod. by Rikanatti]
Ca$his - Ms. Jenkins [Prod. by Eminem, Rikanatti and Mike Elizondo]
Ca$his - Everything Is Shady [Prod. by Rikanatti]
Ca$his - The Cappo [Prod. by Rikanatti]
Ca$his - Lonely N Cold [Prod. by Rikanatti]
Ca$his - County on Fire [Prod. by Rikanatti]

Rikanatti is looking to reach out to his fellow West Coasters and collaborate on some new projects. If you're looking to get some beats from Rik, who currently has a non-exclusive production deal with Shady/Interscope, then shoot him an e-mail at rikanatti@yahoo.com or hit up his Myspace Page.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for more artist spotlight features like this in the future!

Drop feedback!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 11:56:54 PM by Rud »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dubcnn Artist Spotlight: Producer Rikanatti [6 Songs to Check Out]
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 11:56:20 PM »
Rikanatti has put out some heat over the years, good update eddie!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

SleezyMac1-8-7

• 'G'
yae he's actually very nice!
or I havn't heard his new shit, i knew him from the 'renegade-time', when him and cashis did some 'underground' ish, instead of this 'new' shady thing.

they did a very nice track called 'Take me home'. I also got a mixtape from them, as The Renegadez, before shady thing... if someone is interested 8)