Author Topic: Damn where did Game go wrong?  (Read 658 times)

Elano

Re: Damn where did Game go wrong?
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008, 11:08:35 PM »
No its just you who wants him to diss other rappers.

He's been killln alot of tracks since SSSL what r u talking about. Get that fuck outta here

LMAO

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 11:27:23 PM »
^^That guys some crazy Jamie Foxx fanatic LOL!!!

No Teflon

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2008, 11:47:54 PM »
I dont understand how the homosexual thread starter can be saying this when We just seen Game murdering Streets fgeat Bone thugs, Bay Bay,Nas Hustlers, Even Ray J where You at,

I think thread starter is one dumb cunt.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2008, 11:50:46 PM »
game still goes hard

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 08:46:12 AM »
he dont need diss tracks 2 prove he dope...btw YouKnowWhatItIs Vol. 4 and Blackwallstreet Journal are his best mixtapes imo... 8)

YKWII4 fuckin sucks! And He was getting outshined on BWS Journal. Game used to be one of my favorite rappers but for the most part, all he's doing lately is a)mimiking Dre's voice or b)yelling halfassed punchlines.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny shit...u's a funny guy 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

when it rains it pours

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 08:49:07 AM »
That new 911 is joke song is dope as fuck

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 08:53:21 AM »
Yeah Im not sure what u mean either, I thought YKWII 4 was banging, and his latest tracks have been banging too. He killed his guest spot on bone thugs album and on dpg album too. He been coming hard to me!

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 11:25:00 AM »
Hes much less raw now. He has a more laid back flow. Ever heard his mad old shit from YKWII 1? 100 Bars and all that. He just goes raw and hard all the time. Hes mad different now. His mixtapes suck now. Theyre just old tracks and bullshit 16s over bullshit beats and it feels rushed.

messi19

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 11:35:11 AM »
Hes much less raw now. He has a more laid back flow. Ever heard his mad old shit from YKWII 1? 100 Bars and all that. He just goes raw and hard all the time. Hes mad different now. His mixtapes suck now. Theyre just old tracks and bullshit 16s over bullshit beats and it feels rushed.

What? Mixtapes rushed? Fuck outta here. And those mixtapes u talking about are not even official.

Only official shit he got is the YKWII serious, BWS Journal, SSSS and etc. Those DJ Haze tapes is just some shit put together by dude.
Lol at the weird ass expectations mufuckas have for Game. Now even his mixtapes sounds rushed and are wack?