Author Topic: 911 Is A Joke  (Read 630 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 911 Is A Joke
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2008, 10:45:04 AM »
I haven't heard this yet.

kemizt

messi19

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2008, 11:17:38 AM »
^^ he is from overseas lol fuckin queers

i got nothing against people from europe but lol its funny they have a slang dictionary right beside them when they type and try to act like they know whassup like they straight from the streets. its this homo and long beach is active and homeboy tricks people into thinkin he's from the beach because of his user name ahhh the internet lol

lol kurupt moved to LA when he was 19?? LOL fuckin fucktards way to defend your erotic fantasy the game that started bangin at the age of 20 without all them tatooes lol go do your homework on kurupt he used to be at the unity shows and PJB

lool u sound mad as hell when u wrote that. u mad nigga haha. What u gon do press ctrl+p and punch me? fuck outta here bitch. Ure the same nigga that said u write fucking diaries. Smh at this gay ass dude.
haha u mad what u gonna do????

Nigga Witta Internet Vol. 1 biaaatch.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2008, 11:32:01 AM »
LOL DAMN HOMIE YOU PRETTY GOOD AT STARTING RUMOURS.. YOU GOSSIP JUST LIKE A BITCH ! "" DIARIES  SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THAT ""  LMFAO

YOU GOT A PUSSY DUDE I KNOW IT

you might think im mad cuz im clownin the fuck out of you , but im really doin this "LOL" shits comedy!

anyway, do your homework on kurupt you no longer have to go to the bookstore to show you how to thug in europe you can now go on google and look all that up praise the internet

messi19

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2008, 11:37:34 AM »
LOL DAMN HOMIE YOU PRETTY GOOD AT STARTING RUMOURS.. YOU GOSSIP JUST LIKE A BITCH ! "" DIARIES  SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THAT ""  LMFAO

you might think im mad cuz im clownin the fuck out of you , but im really doin this "LOL" shits comedy!

anyway, do your homework on kurupt you no longer have to go to the bookstore to show you how to thug in europe you can now go on google and look all that up praise the internet

im trying to be like you. Write in my diary but at the same time being a gangster. Lmao come get this pussy nigga. U know u want it. Press Ctrl+Fk and my pussy will come to u through your printer.
youre so gangster Nautica.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »

im trying to be like you. Write in my diary but at the same time being a gangster. Lmao come get this pussy nigga. U know u want it. Press Ctrl+Fk and my pussy will come to u through your printer.
youre so gangster Nautica.

wsup with you and gangstas, u act like u never seen one before.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.