Author Topic: Rockets vs Jazz - Game 3  (Read 469 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Rockets vs Jazz - Game 3
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2008, 11:58:50 AM »
^Bynum was playing at a higher level than Gasol when he got injured.

wcsoldier

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2008, 10:30:36 AM »
the 4 games already played in this  serie confirmed we don't have to be worry about the Jazz ..
I understand feeling confident in your team, but why would you say they wouldn't worry about the Jazz? Obviously they can be beat and they have let Houston stay close in all these games, but they have their inside/outside game and some good outside shooters, tough interior rebounders, and a great home-court record.
maybe because Utah match up terribly BAD with us ... I'm not agree with the inside/outside game argument .. their PF uses the face up game a lot and their center is in love with the 3 point game .. both Boozer and Okur are terrible defenders .. the whole team is bad on D .. no block presence .. only Kirilenko can D and is inconsistent

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2008, 11:34:13 PM »
The Jazz got their asses handed to them tonight... way to go Rockets! Keep the series going ....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2008, 11:41:54 AM »
I wanna see 7 games. 8)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2008, 02:03:29 PM »
I wanna see 7 games. 8)

You aren't the only one.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2008, 03:32:06 PM »
its all part of the Jazz's plan to make the Lakers overlook them lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2008, 01:03:38 AM »
Now that this series has stayed even through 4, are any of you worried about the Jazz? Maybe a little bit? Or do you think you are fine because they can't beat you in L.A.? I think the Lakers are winning the next 2, but Williams always keeps Utah in it.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2008, 10:43:24 AM »
I see the Lakers winning game 5 for sure. Closing it out in Utah will be tough as helll. Not impossible though.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"