Author Topic: Northern Touch - Kardinal Offishall, Rascalz, Choclair, Checkmate,Thrust  (Read 327 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
thats because you never ate a real poutine

NotoriousTDA

haha what makes you think so?

Where would i have to go to get a real poutine? Quebec?

Lunatic

choclair aint that famous but he sure can brag about one thang : melyssa ford sitting on him  8)

dont sleep on his first album, Cold as Ice. Dope production and great guest appearences!
I own that album 8)

What about the about the Underground Tapes by Saukrates? You got that one Luna?
unfortunately not, but i know sauk us dope
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NotoriousTDA

choclair aint that famous but he sure can brag about one thang : melyssa ford sitting on him  8)

dont sleep on his first album, Cold as Ice. Dope production and great guest appearences!
I own that album 8)

What about the about the Underground Tapes by Saukrates? You got that one Luna?
unfortunately not, but i know sauk us dope

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=178625.msg1827851#msg1827851

Money

what does canadian cuisine taste like?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!

there's good spots everywhere in the province, but i think you gotta go to where it originated (victoriaville). La banquise in mtl is renowned but i never tried it. The best i ever had was in restaurant called la friterie. The fries were sliced in front of you, the cheeze was so fucking fresh ( with that skweek skweeek sound that it makes when you eat it). I almost made a depression when it closed. We got ashton in qc. It's one of the most popular everybody loves it but it's not the best

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what does canadian cuisine taste like?

Like the american one, its really so so, you gotta come in qc province to get the best food, we originally came from france so you know the deal

NotoriousTDA

hmmmm interesting. I think the plan this new years is to hit up Montreal, so i might have to take your word and check those spots out!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!

there's good spots everywhere in the province, but i think you gotta go to where it originated (victoriaville). La banquise in mtl is renowned but i never tried it. The best i ever had was in restaurant called la friterie. The fries were sliced in front of you, the cheeze was so fucking fresh ( with that skweek skweeek sound that it makes when you eat it). I almost made a depression when it closed. We got ashton in qc. It's one of the most popular everybody loves it but it's not the best

I went to charlevoix this weel end, stopped in quebec just to go to Ashtons. I had the rostbeef tho, thats my shit

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats wassup man, next time you come hit me up i'll show you the spot for the craziest poutine you'll ever eat

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
cool sounds good

where in Quebec you  live G?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ste foy

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ste foy

tru you already had told me that. But yeah man i was looking for les galleries to go get ashtons... i stopped ta like 3 esssos no one knew . Finaly the last esso someone told me go down jean talon and youll find it. I get out the esso and booom theres a ashton right in front

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ahton is the shit when you get out the bars at 3 am

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh ya that shit is opened 24? but u only got 2 in quebec right? If so u cant go in the mall at 3 am u gotta go to the one on jean talon