Author Topic: Mack 10 - The Testimony (Feat. Young Soprano & Pastor Steven Hamilton)  (Read 245 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Re: Mack 10 - The Testimony (Feat. Young Soprano & Pastor Steven Hamilton)
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 11:00:34 PM »
Co-sign. Hustlas Handbook overall is a very slept on album. Glad to see Mack give the executive producer role to Fred Wreck on that album as well.

i disagree, too much typical dirty south sound shit for me

i know that Mack 10 gets a lot of love on this board and i'm not saying that it's wrong, but i just don't consider it a loss that mack 10 is not in the westside connection anymore; he's average imo.

I never really considered Mack a lyricist or anything like that, but this album was the first without ANY Cube influence on it. So I was interested to hear and see how the album would flow and be without him on it. And I thought alot of the beats were on point and Mack seemed to really take his time on his rhymes on this one.
^True. I'd consider Mack's 1st two albums & his work on WSC's 1st album to be on the lyrical side, just not on the level of WC or Cube though.

And I can still appreciate his work on all his projects. He has alot of hit records so he doing something right IMO. I still can't see WSCG without Mack 10 in any shape or form.
^I agree. It's like having a new "NWA", it just isn't the same. They can't be the "gangsta, the killa & the dope dealer" without Mack 10. Too bad they can't squash their differences. If Game & Big Fase and Daz/Kurupt can, then there's still a chance for Mack 10 & WC/Cube to do it too.

Yeah it is. And that beef really killed the momentum they were building on the 2nd WSC album.
^right. And that album is so tight. The only song I don't like too much on Terrorist Threats is "You Gotta Have Heart". It just feels like a filler track to me. I think eventually the three of them will get their minds right and get back together, whether just on tour or also for a new album too when they get that feeling. It seems like the West can't be complete without the three of them at least on the same page and just putting the beef behind them.

D~Nice

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 11:05:37 PM »
Alot of people did not like their 2nd album. But at the same token they did not have anything to be mad about.  ;D

BD they felt disrespected and spoke on it. TT it was just good west coast music. It does not match the 1st but I did not expect it to either. But yeah I still hold hope that they will reunite.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 11:30:29 PM »
Alot of people did not like their 2nd album. But at the same token they did not have anything to be mad about.  ;D

BD they felt disrespected and spoke on it. TT it was just good west coast music. It does not match the 1st but I did not expect it to either. But yeah I still hold hope that they will reunite.
^Real talk. I mean, they don't have to be all "buddy buddy" or whatever all of a sudden. Just be able to collab on each others' shit and be willing to tour with each other or something. I'd like to see WC and/or Cube on a Mack 10 and/or Glasses project in the future. I feel they'd work very well together. 8)