Author Topic: Who is the Interviewer Name Ei8HT??? And Why is he dissing Game with Spider loc?  (Read 426 times)

No Teflon

-Unit Crip Spider Loc sits down with Ei8HT at HHLO.net to speak about his fading relationship with G-Unit, his on going beef with The Game, and why The Game’s mother called his phone.

Ei8HT: First, what do you have in the works, what’s coming up as far as projects man, what have you been doing with yourself?

Spider: Well right now, my main outlet is the mix tape circuit, I been trying to hit them over the head with something at least every thirty to forty days. Thus far this year we’ve already dropped “Global Warning,” “The Connect Vol. 2,” “The King of R&B,” and we got “The Connect Vol. 3” coming soon hosted by DJ Whoo Kid. Paroled the movie just got purchased by Queen Latifah’s company. It was written and directed by Sal Martino, he’s an independent film maker out of Glendale, CA, You can go to You Tube, or Spider Loc TV to see the trailer for my film. Queen Latifah’s film company just purchased the film, we will be getting it in some kind of venue in the next six months, that’s a stipulation of the little deal, and they can either service it to T.V station, BET, or Starz Entertainment, something of that nature. It’s a straight to DVD joint; it’ll be in your face, Paroled, Spider Loc, Master P, Ernst Thomas, and Candy Brown Houston.

Ei8HT: Yeah, I like that man. You’re a human promotional van. You know how to plug yourself real well. What’s the label situation man? The last album you released, who was that released on?

Spider: That was on Bay Maac, RBC. It’s a little independent label, called RBC that’s been responsible for a lot of the Bay underground music, in the last 10-15 years, they have a distribution deal with Koch, that was on my own little label Bay Maac music, (Be About Your Money At All Cost) it is a movement. My artists Pipe the Snipe, Big Foot, Colombo Black.

Ei8HT: Hold on now, Big Foot, that’s not Big Foot from the East Coast from back in the day is it?

Spider: No, he’s from South Central, the East Side. He’s from the same neighborhood as Barry White, rest in peace. Barry White the businessman. He’s from the same neighborhood as Barry White, grimey cat that I’ve been rhyming with for some years before. I had met anybody that we consider famous or in the major industry I was rhyming with Big Foot, so I try to keep it gutta keep it gulley, just like it started. The people that I choose for my artist are the people that I’ve been fans of for years. I’ve been a fan of Piper, I’ve been a fan of Big Foot, these are my artists, I keep people around me that keep me on my toes, Iron sharpens iron. That’s my circle with this music thing out West.

Ei8HT: Allright, what’s the whole situation with G-Unit man?

Spider: Man, G-Unit is doing their thing. I’m still officially signed to G-Unit, I couldn’t go do nothing else if I wanted to, but I’m not receiving much attention which is pretty obvious, we’re not coming together as a collection quite often. I’m not, (not) present by my choice. I can’t really speak on the overall situation. I can’t call it. Cuz, I’m just pushing, I’m still G-Unit man bangin man, they know I’m right here, they know I’m making noise, they just don’t holla too much. I’m in touch with the office, and the personnel in the office, their still very assistive to me still, but the people that you’re probably most curious about the communication has just not been there for some time I don’t know what it is.

Ei8HT: So you’re not really going to be rocking with them on a new G-Unit album then?

Spider: That’s still yet to be seen. You know I would love to be. But it’s not really up to me. I haven’t received any confirmation that I am going to be on it so that’s where that’s at.

Ei8HT: Now I know how shit gets man, there’s a lot of politics involved. A lot of times situation get wishy-washy man, they can go either which way, I mean….

Spider: Yeah, we’re right there, that’s right where we’re at right about now.

Ei8HT: Exactly, exactly, you know in this rap game man, your time is short lived, as everybody knows. When you got your buzz you gotta make your move, and you gotta make it quick. Because after a while, if you ain’t hit….

Spider: They stop caring…

Ei8HT: Yeah, they don’t give a fuck, it’s a real finicky game man, and dudes is quick to loose sight on who they was feeling just last week. Are you in a rush to make any quick moves here, do you feel a need to make any moves here?

Spider: Nah I’m not man, I understand the dynamic that you were stressing, and I feel how true indeed it is, but I also realize that my life, my career, my condition, its not in my hands, its in my fathers hands, and I know I’m a rebel, and I’m a bad mothafucka, a fuck up. But I still acknowledge and realize and appreciate the fact that God is my father, and he said he’s gonna make all things blutiful, excuse me I’m not being blasphemous, by saying blutiful, just a bit of comedy. But he’s gonna make all things blutiful on his time man, this is in his hands, and I feel that he’s just setting the stage for making a bigger show for me. I appreciate the ups and the downs, of course you get anxious, but I’m not anxious to the point that I’m gonna make hasty moves; I want to make decisive, intelligent and productive moves. You know, I’m just moving, I learned a long time ago, no matter what, your counterparts in this industry, isn’t going to respect nothing but a cat making moves so, I’m making moves, steady making moves.

Ei8HT: I respect that playa; you know one thing that I must say to you, one thing that God did give you is your mouthpiece, your skills, your two legs and your hands. Man you don’t wait for none of these slick niggas out here. I don’t care what their name is you keep banging and you keep doing your thing out there.

Spider: That’s right, that’s right.

Ei8HT: On the topic of that man, you also did something for the J-Dee project which there’s a big hold up with that man, but tell us a little bit about that project.

Spider: Man what up J-Dee shouts out N hood, its all good. You know the homey got caught up man, early 90s, I was actually in county jail while he was fighting that case man, and he got the L’2, its very unfortunate man, and alot of times out of sight out of mind, but I like to treat mine like gone but not forgotten. So you know his staff reached out to me man, and wanted me to participate, on the J-Dee project, and I rushed to do it man, he’s a cat out here that didn’t get the overall major major shine, but if you’ve been around Los Angeles, and you pay attention to music, there’s very few people that really participated in this street activity out here, that got signed to music, and from day 1 J-Dee was one those people who was raised from this concrete out here so, he one of my own kind(crip), so I wish him the best. I know his situation pretty well man, and I know at one point they had offered him 7 years man, when he first went to jail, and I wish and I pray, I wish he would have taken that 7 years, he’d have been back out here already.

Ei8HT: Cuz, that’s the big homie, I’ve talked to him on many occasions man, I respect the big homie, he’s facing an awful situation, and it’s not really looking to good.

Spider: He’s in an awful situation man, but you know the most ironic, part like I said he had a 7 year deal they offered him and he didn’t take it. And he ended up with the 33 man, that’s terrible man. You can’t give up though J-Dee, keep your head up man, I know he aint all the way through with his appeal process, so he still got action man.

Ei8HT: Who do you consider some of the real West Coast artists personally, not necessarily talent wise, but who do you consider to be real cats? Who kept it real and reached back into their community and shit like that man?

Spider: From my personal experience, just cuz I don’t mention a few cats names, doesn’t mean he ain’t keeping it 100, but from my personal experience, ,I have to give it up to cats like Kam, OG Kam from Watts, because personally the way he dealt with me. Ice Cube as well. You know people say all different things about Ice Cube, and some of them maybe true, but I can’t say that I’ve experienced any negative things, but for me bumping into him as a young up and coming West Coast artist, and meeting him, being that, he showed me love man. He gave me what he probably could sell for fifty thousand dollars; he gave it to me for free so I got love for Cube for that reason.

Ei8HT: Well that’s respectable man. What about the artists today man, the new West Coast rap artists, is there anyone whose grind you respect?

Spider: The person who’s got the most vigorous grind on the West man, 40 Glocc I haven’t seen no cat out in this game period, grind as hard as that cat. I’ve seen him turn nothing into something over and over again. He’s always on his grind. Cartoon from Ruff Ryder West he’s holding it down real too, as far as guys that are not under my label, Bay Maac, as far as West Coast artists, I would have to say that’s about it. 40 Glocc and Cartoon man, they go hard.

Ei8HT: Allright, that’s what it is. I know a lot of cats out in LA, I touch down out there a lot, and I’m hearing your still in the streets man.

Spider: Yeah, I mean it’s like the streets are in me so much that I haven’t learned to feel fearful of the environment, I do participate and hang out in the streets less than I used to just being wise, but I mean that’s what I am. I spent so much of my life being right there, sometimes I forget that I’m Spider Loc and I ain’t Baby Spider from 97’ no more. You know I’m always Baby Spider on this Coast, but there’s a little more to it now, I’m Spider Loc the artist, the actor, I’m in the streets probably a little more than I should be, but I’m not there as much as I used to be.

Ei8HT: You know what the puzzling thing is man, I had asked somebody out there, because when I interview dudes, I try to get them on the personal level as well as business wise, because this is what people want to know. They want to relate to you, not just know what you’re releasing, who your releasing it with, and who you got beef with and shit like that, you know they want to know the artist their-self man….

Spider: Just on that note, I ain’t got beef with no body, because don’t none of these niggas wanna beef with me, that rap going back and forth, and dissing each other, man that shit ain’t no beef, don’t none of these niggaas want beef with the S.

Ei8HT: Now we going to get into that, we going to get into that, you know one of the cats that I talked to, when I mentioned your name the first thing he said to me is, “yeah the homie is still out in the streets, more than he is on his grind.” Which was puzzling to me man, now I heard your shit and you’re a talented dude.

Spider: Nah, don’t believe that man, let me tell you something man. I purchased me a studio, with a control 24 board… Anybody that knows me for real, that cat you asked must not really know me, because I spend 97% of my time, locked in the studio. It’s been like that for like the last 20 something month’s man. That nigga just speaking man, he heard, that’s how heavy my name is in the streets, I ain’t gotta be in the streets for my name to still be there. In Los Angeles, my name come up in the most gossip, I’m the most talked about nigga out here, outside of rap and inside of rap, rap just puts extras on it but its just that my name is heavy in the streets, I don’t be in the streets like that, like I said I’m still here more than I should be. But ask that nigga where he seen me in the streets, he don’t see me in the streets, whoever that is. Nigga quit speaking on me, say you think or you don’t know, see I wish I knew who you asked, man “I’m in the streets way more than I’m on my grind”. Man he got me fucked up. But ask somebody who know me man. He’s putting a black eye on himself. Cuz uh, that’s a really untrue thing to say about myself man, I’m not no where near the streets more than I’m on my grind. The streets is crying and begging to see me in the streets more man. I don’t give a fuck about no niggas in the streets. I don’t hang out like I used to man. I don’t get nothing out of that man, when I hang out in the streets, violence takes place man, you know, it comes hand in hand so, that’s why I was telling you earlier, I’m in the streets more than I should be, but that’s just because, my aunties, my mama, my grand mama, they live in them streets, so I gotta go in and out to check on them. But outside of that I don’t do no hanging.

Ei8HT: And that’s why you gotta get this paper man.

Spider: That’s what I’m trying to do.

Ei8HT: And I’m not mad at that, I’m not mad at that at all man. So what’s the situation, with the cat that rock the tongue ring man (Game), what’s going on with him?

Spider: Man you know, he don’t take up to much of thought man, I had been stop thinking about the cat till he dropped the little body bag record, and he mentioned my name, so I went hard on him one more time. The bitch ass nigga mama got to calling my phone and talking about she ain’t got nothing to do with no rap beef, but she jump on my phone and wanna talk about a bunch of rap beef, and this gang banging shit, fuck that bitch,…. fuck him. I’m just trying to get my money, I don’t give a fuck about that nigga. That nigga don’t represent my city. You got all kind of peoples in my city, you got a bunch of riders, you got a bunch of business men, you got a bunch of weirdo’s. So he’s shining for the weirdo’s of the West Coast, he don’t shine for the West Coast streets. The weirdo’s they deserve their shine we got weirdoes out my way too my nigga

Ei8HT: I tell you like this man, you let that slick talking nigga say your name, you hear me; you let him keep giving you that free promotion.

Spider: Yeah, we know a few of the same people and he made comments to them saying “ I’m trying to help a nigga out, by saying his name and dissing him, but he wanna involve my mama the shit go too far”, nah nigga your mama involved herself tell that btchh quit calling my number niggaa.

Ei8HT: Who’s the slick talking dj he fuck with that’s running his mouth?
Yeah what’s that nigga name out there? Magic Man or G magic some shit like that.

Spider: Oh the nigga that was on the back of his song?

Ei8HT: Yea.

Spider: Oh that nigga ain’t no dj, this nigga a busta ass nigga from Avalon, that niggas don’t even fuck with, he a nigga that I knew in the streets, I met him a couple of times on some crip shit , but the street, the way the story go, he’s supposed to be the bitch boy (Game) cousin, so, I guess he in line with his movement, and I guess he felt like he wanted to jump on the record and say something. If you listen to what he said, he didn’t have much to say. I’m driving a ’07 truck, he said I got a ’02, he can’t say nothing on my street credibility, he tried to speak on my brother, and the jacket that he got. There is some suspicion in the streets about my brother telling on some niggas. Nigga that’s another nigga. I don’t live by my brothers creed what he eat don’t make me shit, and uh the first pair of brothers, Cain and Abel, the first murder was recorded between them, so you can’t attach nothing another nigga did to me man. My record is impeccable, go listen to the bitch ass nigga statement again, and see what he really said, salty about SPI.
He can’t say shit about me. I’m the truth in Los Angeles, any nigga from Los Angeles that jumped on the microphone, that’s on these videos, that’s saying their this that and the other, they know they should just say I’m like Spider. That’s what their really trying to say in their song, I’m like Spider. They’re not trying to say their gangstas, they’re not trying to say their hard, they want to say I’m just like Spider. But they feel like, oh, cuz that’s what it really is, I am the West Coast man. Because they ain’t got no vocabulary like me, and they ain’t got no muthafucking background like me. I do what it do, been doing what it do, I did what it did.

Ei8HT: When was the last time you touched the East Coast man?

Spider: Last time I been in NY, we was there like 3-4 weeks ago.

Ei8HT: Ok, so you’re still putting it down out here then?

Spider: Yea I’m on it man. I can’t go nowhere, I know I’m attached to a pretty large machine, it don’t seem like they want to help shine no light on me, but it’s all good cuz the fact that you called me today, is still based on the fact that they expressed interest man. And I’m hoping the thing come full circle, and they get on the ball, but sometimes when your dealing with a big ‘ol machine sometimes, you know glitches fall in the machine. And I’m experiencing a glitch at the moment, but with or without their assistance (G-Unit), it’s going to do what it do. I feel like, I’ve had one of the biggest mix tapes to date, ever without no promotion, without nobody picking it up, I think I made a whole lot of noise with my mix tape record Blutiful. So anybody reading this interview, go check out “The Boss OG” video. It’s the hot one man; it’s directed by Crash Miller. We a two man team. We got “The Boss OG” video; we got the “I Like” video, “Just Asking,” The Blutiful World.” Me and Piper we in Alabama right now, we just got done shooting a video right now for a record we got, the remake of the record, “I Choose You,” rest in peace Pimp C. Man we just shooting our own videos, we got our own video production company. Anybody that’s trying to get a video shot, you can holla at Crash at gwest190@gmail.com. Or you can call him at 310-876-6762.

Ei8HT: Let me tell you something, let me tell you something man, when you have a name and you can’t take it personal man, you can’t take it personal. When you have a name, your names gonna be in someone’s mouth whether its negative or positive, and you gotta take that. You understand? When you in that certain position, you gotta take that man, you gotta take that with a certain amount of humbleness, and just correct the situation, without even getting on your overly grind about it because you know that scares, that don’t scare the niggas in the hood, but that scares them white dollars away man, like you said you doing that film shit my dude. And you can take that to another level. You don’t have to be the next Wesley Snipes man, but you can collect the Wesley Snipes check. You understand what I’m saying.

Spider: I’m going to pay my taxes I’m not going to be like Wesley But for my children’s sake man I don’t get to see them, hardly half as much as I want to, so I’m definitely ain’t going to neglect them for being in the muthafucking streets, I been in the streets to many years. They’ll be hard pressed for any other artist on my side to come up and gain the amount of exposure, and still have the same amount of street experience and time that I put in. I’m one of a kind.

Ei8HT: I respect that man, any last things that you wanna plug man? Any shit you wanna get off your chest man? Any rapper you need to smack or something like that man?

Spider: Bay Maac music, man, Pipe the Snipe, Spider Loc, Big Pay Back, Big Foot, shots out to 40 Glocc, Cartoon, www.Inthestreets.net In the Streets Production. We just doing it man, keep your eyes and ears wide open man.

No Teflon

No way this nigga Just Dissed G magic and said he was a slick talking mouth DJ...LOL...

Did he even realise who he went at>?>>

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Why does it concern you???
it's obvious  dude is not a Game fan..Just let it be..enjoy the music....Damn!!
As for who he  Ei8ht is??.. nobody you should concern paranoid Game ass about..Seriously though..
What you get mad each time sumbody disses or has anything negative about Game???

You gon have multiple concussion dude...stay away from all that...enjoy the music..lol..these rap fans!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

No Teflon

As for who he  Ei8ht is??.. nobody you should concern paranoid Game ass about..Seriously though..
What you get mad each time sumbody disses or has anything negative about Game???

You gon have multiple concussion dude...stay away from all that...enjoy the music..lol..these rap fans!!
no no no, u DOnt understand, we are not Usher or Justin Fans, we are BWS fans and we will beat the shit out of him if we want too, ourselves, this nigga is dead, U know, if not us, but imagine if this Nigga is somewhere at the event holding the interview and G magic with Game walk past, which is not that rare coz G magic is allways with Game and Rap world is small..Do u think them Niggaz aint gonn say shit when they walk by??? When this nigga called G magic Slick talking DJ????

as a Man, when Somebody shits on ur name and u just ignore it, even non gangsta people dont let it go, Forget the rap shit, as a man, would u not even confront a dude and ask him what made him say Those things when he wasnt even affiliated with BEEF????

IF U Think Otherwise, man, u should go back to Hillary Duff Forums, straight up, who raised u?? Faggets? Westlife Childcare organisation or some shit???

If I say ur name on camera and diss u will u walk by me ignoring me?????

messi19

Theres a difference though. The muthafucka is a interviewer he should know better. If Game saw the nigga and asked him about it he would choke up. This Ei8ht dude is like Dj Whoo Kid.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

no no no, u DOnt understand, we are not Usher or Justin Fans, we are BWS fans and we will beat the shit out of him if we want too, ourselves, this nigga is dead, U know, if not us,
Why would you do that??
Let the folks involve handle it..why go o jail for somebody else all cuz of appreication for their music??..Damn that's crazy!!

but imagine if this Nigga is somewhere at the event holding the interview and G magic with Game walk past, which is not that rare coz G magic is allways with Game and Rap world is small..Do u think them Niggaz aint gonn say shit when they walk by??? When this nigga called G magic Slick talking DJ????
Well i can't imagine what will happen, What if Game does nothing, and walks past the Dj without as much as looking his way..What Then??..will you opinion of Game change????

as a Man, when Somebody shits on ur name and u just ignore it, even non gangsta people dont let it go, Forget the rap shit, as a man, would u not even confront a dude and ask him what made him say Those things when he wasnt even affiliated with BEEF????

..I know where you are coming from. Personally i would wait to see what Unfold next. Put the pressure on him. Sooner or later he will crack, and when he does that's the best time to strike!..There's no secret in the old adage, 'Revenge is a Meal Best Served Cold' ;)

IF U Think Otherwise, man, u should go back to Hillary Duff Forums, straight up, who raised u?? Faggets? Westlife Childcare organisation or some shit???
Go back to what??..that makes no sense??
Who raised me..what has that got to do with anything???...I grew up in foster Homes,but that's beside the point!

If I say ur name on camera and diss u will u walk by me ignoring me?????

If i don't say anything would you assume me to be weak??..You'd probably would, assumption is wrong!!!!
and I'd used that to my advantage..Why act like and play into his hands, when you can stalk and know his every move..you dig... ;)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Theres a difference though. The muthafucka is a interviewer he should know better. If Game saw the nigga and asked him about it he would choke up. This Ei8ht dude is like Dj Whoo Kid.
Well..i can see it..but who knows what happens outside of what we are opportune to see/hear/read about you know..

However we all know how Rappers love to live up to controversy, so I'm sure game will respond, hopefully he does not engage in  any fist fights, cuz he will end up going to jail..or something....
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 06:34:02 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

messi19

"have these niggas beefin with me. i never heard of em"
couldnt said it better  my self

I think its "half these niggas"

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
he's a lame....thats it thats all....

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hey Fitted, that Sig Photo, that's an old picture right???
cuz i see fase & game..together..

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!

fase not in that pic...but yea that pic is from like 2006, 07'

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

fase not in that pic...but yea that pic is from like 2006, 07'
Right my bad, who's the guy to the left of game, he looks like Game

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Basically Ei8ht = G Magic , dont you think?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)