Author Topic: It's Official : The Game's L.A.X. ........PUSHED BACK  (Read 1179 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: It's Official : The Game's L.A.X. ........PUSHED BACK
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2008, 07:31:14 PM »
It doesn't really matter if they are set back for few months...it's not like they are gonna do Detox or something, you can wait for good album.  8)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2008, 07:42:32 PM »
It doesn't really matter if they are set back for few months...it's not like they are gonna do Detox or something, you can wait for good album.  8)

haha good point. BUT Detox is a whole different story. Everyone has put some image of what it'll be, some high expectation, and they'll all be disapointed. Detox is probably going to be one of the most disappointing projects ever released. It will be good, but not as good as everyone thinks it will.

lsjmayne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2008, 07:45:08 PM »
i had a feelin dis was gon happen

when it rains it pours

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2008, 09:19:29 AM »

haha good point. BUT Detox is a whole different story. Everyone has put some image of what it'll be, some high expectation, and they'll all be disapointed. Detox is probably going to be one of the most disappointing projects ever released. It will be good, but not as good as everyone thinks it will.
that's true man
Detox got too much hype for too long, so once it drops if it drops people gona be like I waited all this time for this?

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2008, 10:09:05 AM »

avalaible everywhere 7.1.08? wtf is this?

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2008, 12:35:48 PM »
damn it.... long wait for anything this summer

midwestryder

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2008, 01:54:09 PM »
I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up, it's only a couple week difference... Guess it gives him a little more time to hype up some singles and polish a solid music video. It's all going to work out.

So now that Game is dropping on July 8th, is his album still gonna be available overseas? Cause 50 said June 24th is the last day for albums to be shipped overseas or something!!!

Eh... I wouldn't believe everything 50 says.
i would believe what 50 cent says over game .  game has bullshited & lied to much for his own sake. also another reason g-unit & game got pushed back was because of Nelly . if they had stayied the same day as june 24  G-unit vs game would have worked against g-unit & game because nelly would beat them because they would be killing their own record sells with the beef.

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2008, 01:55:23 PM »
^Nelly has dropped 3 singles and 3 flops off his new project, he ain't the same selling nelly he used 2 be..he finna CRAWL 2 gold on this project, watch...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

midwestryder

« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2008, 02:13:14 PM »
^Nelly has dropped 3 singles and 3 flops off his new project, he ain't the same selling nelly he used 2 be..he finna CRAWL 2 gold on this project, watch...
please, this just shows how much you know . right know party people is rising up the charts . nelly has not dropped 3 singles . nelly has only dropped 2 singles off the new album & one of them is rising up the charts. nelly has went platinum or more everytime Nelly has 5 albums that wnet platinum or more. nelly is not can crawl gold on this project .  Nelly goes gold just by the amount of records he sells in st louis. Nelly is all over the tv right know . nelly was just on yo mtv raps & he is the host all week for rap city.nelly is going to sell more then game & g-unit.  nelly will out sell them because nelly is more on the positve tip & won't drag his record sells down with beef bullshit lie game & g-unit will do to each other. nelly has sold more albums then game even has. so don't thik nelly won't do it becuase he will.

messi19

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2008, 02:15:40 PM »
please, this just shows how much you know . right know party people is rising up the charts . nelly has not dropped 3 singles . nelly has only dropped 2 singles off the new album & one of them is rising up the charts. nelly has went platinum or more everytime Nelly has 5 albums that wnet platinum or more. nelly is not can crawl gold on this project .  Nelly goes gold just by the amount of records he sells in st louis. Nelly is all over the tv right know . nelly was just on yo mtv raps & he is the host all week for rap city.nelly is going to sell more then game & g-unit.  nelly will out sell them because nelly is more on the positve tip & won't drag his record sells down with beef bullshit lie game & g-unit will do to each other. nelly has sold more albums then game even has. so don't thik nelly won't do it becuase he will.

That doesnt matter fool. Nelly hasnt released anything for 4 years so alot of people lost interest in him, and now theres like a 100 niggas doin the same exact music like him anyway (I.E. Flo-Rida).
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 02:17:15 PM by Boyaka Boyaka »

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2008, 02:20:54 PM »
Maaannn This Sucks!!!

Elano

« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2008, 01:36:09 PM »
I'll have to wait 2 more weeks to get my hands on that classic

classic ?  ::) :D

midwestryder

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2008, 03:45:25 PM »

That doesnt matter fool. Nelly hasnt released anything for 4 years so alot of people lost interest in him, and now theres like a 100 niggas doin the same exact music like him anyway (I.E. Flo-Rida).
it has only been 3 years since the last nelly album & there is no one making the same music as nelly. there is not 100 niggas doin the same exact music like him anyway . flo-rida does not even make the same kind of music or even have the same sound as nelly. this just ashows your ignorance & how fake you are . you are from europe & that means you don't know crap about america or it music. in america nelly always outsells .see you have no clue with your fake european wannbe self . you ain't black likeme . you are some european wigger he acts lke some fakr ass gangster. you have no idea how my country or culture works. Nelly would have beat game & g-unit if they had came out the same day . every album nelly has done has went platinum or more . game & g-unit can't even say they have 5 albums that are platinum or more.

messi19

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2008, 06:49:44 PM »

it has only been 3 years since the last nelly album & there is no one making the same music as nelly. there is not 100 niggas doin the same exact music like him anyway . flo-rida does not even make the same kind of music or even have the same sound as nelly. this just ashows your ignorance & how fake you are . you are from europe & that means you don't know crap about america or it music. in america nelly always outsells .see you have no clue with your fake european wannbe self . you ain't black likeme . you are some european wigger he acts lke some fakr ass gangster. you have no idea how my country or culture works. Nelly would have beat game & g-unit if they had came out the same day . every album nelly has done has went platinum or more . game & g-unit can't even say they have 5 albums that are platinum or more.

Fact: Ure white and u call yourself a ryder haha
Fact: u lost

Lol at u thinkin Nelly is gonna outsell G-Unit and Game hahaha.
U fucking dumb muthafucka Nellys last official album came out 2004 fool. So what does that mean?...4 years dumb ass.

Nelly is not relevant anymore.

Usher might outsell em cuz he still got most of his fans left, Nelly lost most of his cuz he stayed doin other shit instead of music.

Learn your facts whiteboy.....oh im sorry "ryder" hahahahahahahahaha

Matty

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2008, 07:31:07 PM »
nelly was collaborating with justin timberlake about 5 years before 50 thought he'd do the same thing to try and be popular/generate record sales. you could say that 50 has become more and more like nelly with the soft records these days. i can see this g-unit album performing really poorly without any hot singles - game will prolly have a more consistant record and maybe even sell more ;d 50 gotta go back to what or who ;] made his own material (grodt) and the first g-unit album so good if he wants to sell records without help of all these trendy producers/artists...