Author Topic: Plies Interview (I Swear He One Of The Smartest Rappers)  (Read 300 times)

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
Re: Plies Interview (I Swear He One Of The Smartest Rappers)
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 06:41:51 PM »
He Does Come Off Smart Az Hell Inn Summ Interviews I've Seen... 8)

Money

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2008, 10:31:22 AM »
one of the smarter "ignorant" rappers lol, how bout that.

No bullshit, that's what he is though....

I go to school in Florida, so a lot of people here knew him from back home. How about this...he's 31 years old....finished high school in 94....has a MASTERS DEGREE in ENGINEERING from USF....but yet, he's "so hood" and is the biggest goon out there. I know a thousand professionals, some from the hood, some from the burbs, and most of them don't even have a Masters in Engineering. So it's hillarious to me that he talks SO ignorant on his songs, and has to portray that "real nigga" and "goon" image so much.

Everybody here says that he raps through his brother's eyes, because he's the one who's in jail for life...but that doesn't give him a pass to rap or act the way he does.
lol. really?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2008, 01:47:24 PM »

Lol another rapper faking it there is a surprise

Money

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2008, 02:04:41 PM »
new plan

1: get phd
2: paint myself balck
3: reocrd a demo
4: get signed
5: sell recocords

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2008, 03:46:54 AM »
one of the smarter "ignorant" rappers lol, how bout that.

No bullshit, that's what he is though....

I go to school in Florida, so a lot of people here knew him from back home. How about this...he's 31 years old....finished high school in 94....has a MASTERS DEGREE in ENGINEERING from USF....but yet, he's "so hood" and is the biggest goon out there. I know a thousand professionals, some from the hood, some from the burbs, and most of them don't even have a Masters in Engineering. So it's hillarious to me that he talks SO ignorant on his songs, and has to portray that "real nigga" and "goon" image so much.

Everybody here says that he raps through his brother's eyes, because he's the one who's in jail for life...but that doesn't give him a pass to rap or act the way he does.

God damn thats hilarious.