Author Topic: Listening to Papoose Reminds Me How Dope...  (Read 86 times)

D~Nice

Listening to Papoose Reminds Me How Dope...
« on: April 30, 2008, 09:09:48 PM »

Big L is. If Pap ever says in a interview this man did not influence him, he frontin. His voice sounds alot like L but I think L was a better storyteller and had better charisma.

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

Re: Listening to Papoose Reminds Me How Dope...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 09:21:55 PM »

Big L is. If Pap ever says in a interview this man did not influence him, he frontin. His voice sounds alot like L but I think L was a better storyteller and had better charisma.

LOL obviously man.  Pap ain't shit,  same old shit in every one of his raps, no swag, no substance,  I'm just not a big fan of Pap,  I know you like him alot but seems like alot of people are finally realizing dude is madly overrated.  He's solid but nothing special what so ever.

D~Nice

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 09:26:14 PM »

LOL obviously man.  Pap ain't shit,  same old shit in every one of his raps, no swag, no substance,  I'm just not a big fan of Pap,  I know you like him alot but seems like alot of people are finally realizing dude is madly overrated.  He's solid but nothing special what so ever.

Pap has some nice lines here and there but for me I don't know if he could carry that into a whole LP. I could be wrong and I like alot of his guest appearances as well. Great mixtape rapper so far from what I've heard. I said that about L because I never heard Pap say who influenced him and I was listening to The Big Picture and I was like damn Pap sounds alot like L.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 09:40:39 PM by D~Nice »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 09:30:03 PM »
you know QT gunna be up in this thread  8)

D~Nice

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 09:35:12 PM »
you know QT gunna be up in this thread  8)

Yeah he will. By no means am I dissing, just making a observation.

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 09:40:49 PM »
Yeah D-nice wasnt dissing at all he was just noting the similarities between the 2., it was me that was dissing lol.  And obviousley dude is talented but I dont think he can make a quality LP and thats what counts with me.