Author Topic: Message From 101 About OFTB Album, shutting down etc!!  (Read 205 times)

kuruptDPG

Message From 101 About OFTB Album, shutting down etc!!
« on: May 08, 2008, 10:46:34 AM »
101 has replyed back on the ftp forums with this message:

Sorry we havent been around the forums lately, life outside the internet has caught up with us. In reguards to OFTB Deadly Groundz let me start from the begining.. In November 2007 they approached us to do a volume 2 and since volume 1 did so well we decided it would be a good thing to do. We went through tracks with them over the phone and got a tracklist together. In December we began taking pre-orders and OFTB needed the money to go into the studio to convert the songs from master reels to cd. Needless to say they were sent the money and I was called about once a week saying they would be sending the cd that night and this went on through out Jan 2008. In Feb 2008 we lost contact with them, during our initial calls I would explain to them that if a album wasnt turned in we would inform the fans of what was being done and they assured us everything was under control.

SO WHAT NOW? Currently we are trying to follow through with the release and am trying to work with OFTB to ensure this happens, if it doesnt we will oviously do another release (compilation) and those that ordered OFTB will get that release for free. In the meantime if anyone ordered any of the previous releases and did not get them PM us and we will get it out.

Also after this it would be our final release, due to various reasons, mainly death row obsessed webmasters that keep our names in theyre mouths we have come to the conclusion that it is no longer worth it to release music from the vaults only for these people to buy it and leak it in days. Also we have gotten many fraudulent credit card orders and are only shipping to confirmed addresses because of this.

i really dont want ftp to shut down now and neither do u guys. i kno he hasnt handled the oftb album very well but thers a chance for the album to be put out and thers gonna be a compilation too.

lets jus thank the ppl who have ruined this for us and for themselves for leaking the shit.

smegma

Re: Message From 101 About OFTB Album, shutting down etc!!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 10:48:07 AM »
Maybe OFTB realized FTP is not trustworthy.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 10:50:41 AM »

lol actually its the othr way round. oftb have been slacking with this project from what i have been told. hes getting it sorted out

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 10:57:52 AM »
Screw the OFTB album, let's hope FTPE releases the Death Row Inside Out compilation instead....that way we can all get our hands on Soopafly's 50 Sac song!

The Black Bossalini

• 'G'
  • SHE'S ALL I GOT, SHE'S A GANGSTA!!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 11:01:05 AM »
man im so gutted. ive supported evry release. i do admit that 101 hasnt handled the situation well but i hope the oftb album is sill plannin to get released. really dont want it to be the last project.

oh well? we kno who to blame then!!

smegma

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 11:02:30 AM »

lol actually its the othr way round. oftb have been slacking with this project from what i have been told. hes getting it sorted out

I don't trust FTP because that 101 person is a 2Pac stan. As you may know 2Pac stans are 9 out of 10 times psychos (literally).

WICK1D

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 12:01:26 PM »
haha that fool got bent cuz people were buying stolen music with a stolen credit card