Author Topic: Alley Boy - Stack It Up (Feat. Meek Mill) (VIDEO)  (Read 360 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Alley Boy - Stack It Up (Feat. Meek Mill) (VIDEO)
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 11:38:55 AM »
i find them entertaining but you look at TI like the kids look up to lebron and kobe or like i looked up to barry sanders as a kid and im pretty sure your like the same age as him or older and dont say you dont or you wouldnt get so defensive over people that dont like him like you do.

theres one word for that

mancrush. it dont make you gay but its kind of suspect...the small amount i know about psychology would have me think you were adopted possibly or didnt have a strong father figure in your younger years.
bullshit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 11:41:09 AM »
only child? all sisters?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 12:20:21 PM »
I am the truth.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 03:56:49 PM »
caught this video on MTV Jams a few times, also heard that 106 & Park premiered it the other night even though I don't watch that isn

good look for Alley Boy seems like the label is finally starting to push him out there, T.I. and Jeezy must not be throwing enough cash to the label to keep blackballing him  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2013, 04:04:16 PM »
caught this video on MTV Jams a few times, also heard that 106 & Park premiered it the other night even though I don't watch that isn

good look for Alley Boy seems like the label is finally starting to push him out there, T.I. and Jeezy must not be throwing enough cash to the label to keep blackballing him  8)
nobody's listenin' to alley girl.

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2013, 04:23:07 PM »

nobody's listenin' to alley girl.

you're right because no such artist exists  8)