Author Topic: LOL at the people that think The Wire is better than The Sopranos  (Read 97 times)

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

Going back and watching the G.O.A.T series again from front 2 back and watching some of my favorite eps from all time. 

You have to be crazy to say that The Wire is better.  Its fuckin insane. 

How can you fuck with the Sopranos,

the end of the scene in 6th ep ever when Tony and the family celebrate Junior as the boss and the whole time they are being taped by the FBI and then  Xzibit's paparazzi beat hits and the episode ends in the FBI office with the agent staring at the family tree and placing junior as boss lol that scene gives you chills.

or the college episode before  that one when Tony is on the trip w/ meadow looking at colleges  and he sports the rat that was in the witness protection program

or how about the ep in the woods w/ Paulie @ Chris

The point is Sopranos is on some legendary shit and will be remembered forever,  its absurd just because the first part of their last season has some weak seasons to say that the show was anything less than great or to compare shows like The Wire to it , overall The Sopranos cant be matched and most likely never will.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 01:01:19 AM by S P I C E »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
agreed.  the wire is dope, but the sopranos is untouchable.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.